Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    coyotebabe7's Avatar
    coyotebabe7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jul 30, 2004, 06:52 PM
    Anullmentin the State of Illionios
    I was just wanting to know if anybody knows the procedure you have to go through and how to do it in Il. I have only been married for 3mon.
    slippydippydo's Avatar
    slippydippydo Posts: 38, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Mar 31, 2005, 10:05 PM
    Annulment is very difficult to obtain. It's much easier to just get divorced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State tax [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, A question. I was in MS from 2002-2005 as an F-1 and did not file state taxes as my international advisor told me and other students not to bother since we wouldn't owe anything. Reading some of the posts it seems she was very wrong and I should have filed. I looked over my W2s and I...

State Tax [ 9 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert, Thank you for your help to all of us. I have been trying to find an answer to my questions through your previous posts but failed to do so. I came to the US in2003 as a F-1 student and was under F1+OPT status for 2005. I have two questions regarding my tax return: ...

Help on state tax [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have posted this question once before, I did not get any response. I am posting it again. I am currently on H1B1 visa. I got my visa on Oct 1 2004. I got married in Feb 05. My wife joined me here on h4 visa. She got admission at Michigan State univ and got her F1 visa in Aug. So now she...

State to state garnishing [ 1 Answers ]

Can the North Carolina Dept. of Revenue legally seize property, garnish wages or bank accounts of a South Carolina resident? Also, all property, wages, and accounts are in South Carolina.

F1->H1, State Tax [ 1 Answers ]

When filing state taxes, should I put the "adjusted gross income" as the income earned while I am on H1b or is it the whole year(h1b+F1)? I am filing Kansas State tax return, if that helps. Thanks,

View more questions Search