Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrssalmen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 03:03 PM
    What fallacy does this fall under, You look like you like a clean house
    I am having a hard time determining the falling phrase to which fallacy it falls under.

You certainly look like someone who likes a clean house
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 19, 2010, 03:04 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, fall down on me fall fall [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a song that has the words, Fall down on me Fall Fall Build me up Fall fresh on me

Tenant clean house after move in [ 5 Answers ]

Odenton, MD. I'm renting from a property management agency who rents on a first come first serve basis. I missed out on a beautiful townhouse "A" by one day. After I had Gotten the certified security deposit check and the certified rent check. So I chose townhouse "B" because my furniture...

The Fall of the house of Usher [ 2 Answers ]

I have to write a literary analysis on Edgar Allan Poe The Fall of The House of Usher. I need a thesis statement, but I can not think of one. Please help!

Magic to clean house [ 13 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know Any Good Magic Spells To Clean My House?

Bad Smell in my house during fall and winter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've lived in my house for 4 year and every year around fall, winter, and spring I get a bad sewage smell in my house. I smell it more at night time and in the morning. When I turn the heat on in my den it appears to smell worse. My house type is cape and was built in 1951 and uses a...

View more questions Search