Same problem with me , have passed BA.Part -1(2001) But fail to pass part (2 ) even after 2nd attempt in pattern 2+1 (Calcutta university ).however due to circumstances not completed degree .now he wish to start anew so is there any option for him ? It is a valid degree by UGC? If yes please send Govt/UGC circular/memo in this regards.

With reference to :