Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    bill rutter's Avatar
    bill rutter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Aug 18, 2006, 12:30 PM
    Back injury
    A person has an accident to his/her back and then has another accident 11 years after and this also affects the back which he injured in the first instance. Has anyone else suffered like this and hasn't been allowed by lawyers to put the two together when going to law ? This person is still suffering 16 years after the first accident, any advice from anyone whose managed to proceed with a similar case ?
    JuLee's Avatar
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1
    Junior Member

    Aug 18, 2006, 01:43 PM
    My brother just got into a car accident which triggered some more pain from his first accident. The case is still going on but at the moment, it looks like that is a great possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injury law [ 1 Answers ]

Can you sue a negligent individual in a workmans comp injury?

Stem cell/spinal cord injury [ 2 Answers ]

What is the latest information on spinal cord injury? Is there any research using stem cell dealing with spinal cord injury?

Can I be fired for having a back injury? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just recently started a new job about three weeks ago. About 5 months before starting this new job, I bulged two discs in my back. Prior to starting the new job, my back seemed to be feeling much better. All of the sudden it is really hurting me. I can barely walk around the office....

View more questions Search