Please clarify your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I unlock my computer keyboard [ 4 Answers ]

It's a Vaio Sony. My cat laid on it and now the keyboard won't type a thing, not even numbers. When you try to type a letter it makes a clicking sound. Help!

How can I permanently unlock a computer using windows XP Home? [ 1 Answers ]

Today for some reason my computer is really screwed up, I can't switch users, because this security box pops up and say's "This computer is locked, only a computer admin can unlock it". I know how to unlock it, but how do I permanently unlock it? I mean unlock it so I don't ever have to type in a...

Using a wireless aircard on a desktop computer [ 1 Answers ]

I am really comuter illiterate, but here goes. I have a verizon PC 5750 aircard,and I would like to be able to use it on my desktop computer. Is there a way to do that? An adapter of some sort?

Shock from Desktop Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have been getting small shocks from the case of my desktop computer,(especially the screws that hold the cover on). Where can I look to correct this problem? I have tried changing cords and plugs, and this does not seem to help, so I would guess that it has something to do with the computer...

Connecting a GPS to Desktop Computer [ 1 Answers ]

How can I have my desktop computer communicate with my GPS? My computer is a Dell Dimension 8200 running windows XP version 5.1 with SP 1. My GPS is a Garmin eTrex Vista that needs to connect to the desktop to upload & download information from MapSource (v 4.07) software via a serial cable. ...

View more questions Search