Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tony1964 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Dvd rewriter drive asking for dvd rewritable cd
    Hi Guys' just hoping someone can come up with a solution, now when I try to burn a movie on my dvd rewriter drive it now asking me to insert a dvd rewritable cd, which burn perfectly OK, but before now I never had a problem burning dvd movie on a recordable dvd cd, I have had a few recordable that I was using for the longest while, and all of sudden when I try to burn a movie I insert a dvd recordable cd inside my dvd rewriter drive it ejected the dvd recordable cd and for a rewritable cd to inserted instead, I had no problem before now, these recordable cd I have been using them for quite sometime now
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Aug 28, 2008, 10:08 AM
    It depends. Make sure you don't have it set to leave the burn session open (in which case you would need a REWRITABLE). If its set to burn whole session at once and close it.. the a recordable should work fine. Check your options

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Win 2003: Permanent drive letter 4 removable drive [ 2 Answers ]

I have set up a backup system on Windows 2003 Server using 2 hot-swap removable drive drawers with hard drives in them. I have a pair of backup drives for each day of the week, with one drive imaging the OS partition and the other drive imaging the data partition. The system is working beautifully...

Drive not ready. Insert boot disk into drive A: [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently trying to upgrade from windows 98 to windows xp. I have upgraded the RAM to 256. When I reboot I get "Drive not ready.. Insert Boot Disk into Drive A:". I have gone into the BIOS and have changed the boot sequence to boot first from the hard drive then the cd rom. It still...

USB External Hard Drive (drive connect problem) [ 7 Answers ]

After connecting my external hard drive to a usb port. Assigns to a used drive F. to get to the ext hd I have to disconnect F then I'm able to open the ext hd. How can I get the ext. hd to go to the next available drive letter or can I assign one?

How to edit a rewritable CD [ 2 Answers ]

How to edit a rewritable CD

How to use rewritable cd [ 4 Answers ]

I don’t know how to erase the cd's is there a program I have to get? Or reformat something? If reformatting how? I am a novice with this manually capable but I need instructions Please

View more questions Search