Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rvineguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Apple help desk
    I have a new iMac. The printer default is set for color, and I'm catching hell at work for doing so much unnecessary color printing. How can I change the default to black, while allowing myself the option to print in color from time to time?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 6, 2012, 04:58 AM
    When you print and select the printer look through the options for the printer often the print driver will display several options like a choice to print in gray scale. Not knowing what printer or driver you are using I can not be more specific

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Everything working fine, ability to print to wireless printer no problem then… New High Speed internet connection with new password. Printer is a Cannon MP620 series – wireless. I can no longer access the printer. I tried to re-install the printer hardware and it takes me through all the steps...

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

Apple help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Mac OS 10.5.8 I can't download audio CDs to computer or iTunes. I have done this before but I am not able to now. Please assist! Thanks. LHoward

Pc monitor to apple mac version 10.4.10, I have a apple monitor already connrcted [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC monitor that I need to connect to my apple mac 10.4.10. I already have my cinema screen mac monitor connected but want to create a dual monitor environment (for editing on final cut pro)... there are two montior ports at the back... both slightly different.. the free port is slightly...

View more questions Search