Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark_p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 09:50 AM
    20 amp circuit can handle how many P.C.'s
    I'm wiring a office for 10 Personal Computers and I was wondering how many 20 amp circuits I should used?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Assuming 3 amps each running 3 hours or more, no more than 5 units per a 20 amp circuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 40 amp hot tub handle a 60 amp breaker [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to wire an older hot tub it is a sweetwater lx-15 model the control panel in the tub says 24/40 amps do I need a 40 amp breaker at the main box and a 40-60 gfci outside or can I use a 60 amp in the basement at the main box the tub has two(2) pumps and a 5.5 kw heater thanks for any...

Lowest cost to convert fuse box (100 amp) to circuit breakers (200 amp) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know nothing about electricity but am buying a 4-apartment building that was built in 1930. Each apartment is about 1000 square feet, 2 bedroom and 1 bath. Space heaters and wall-unit air conditioners only... Each apartment has a fuse box and 100 amp service. I want to upgrade to...

Main circuit breaker missing a handle tie. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Culter Hammer circuit breaker panel with (2) 100 amp main breakers that are not tied together. A home inspector said they should be tied. Is he correct? If so can I add a tie or do I have to replace the breakers?

Changing 15 amp circuit to 20 amp circuit [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a house with a jaquzzi that was installed by the previous owner. It appears that they wired it to an existing circuit run that is only pulling 15amps. So if the lights are on in the bath room and in the closet, when we turn on the jaquzzi it trips the breaker. Before I open up the...

Converting 15 anp circuit into 20 amp circuit [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a treadmill. The problem is it doesn't work where I want it to. It can only run on 20 amps but all my outlets use 15 amps. It keeps tripping the breaker. Can I easily convert my outlet to a 20 amp?

View more questions Search