Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hepzibar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Denture treatment
    I have just recently paid £194 to have a new set of dentures made - I have been back many times over the last 3 months and they still do not fit - can I get a refund from my dentist!!
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 29, 2008, 08:58 PM
    You got a bargain for your new dentures! Here in Canada you'd be paying closer to $900.
    All you can do is ask your dentist if he'll refund your money. It's not uncommon for adjustments to be needed when you get new dentures.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Denture adjustment [ 5 Answers ]

Having difficulty adjusting to new dentures. First, I am having an extreme gag reflex, and now I am having pain radiating from my ja w to my ear whenever they are in. what can I do to help adjust to my new dentures?

Do I need treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a male of 23yrs... I am confessing the sin I have done three years back. I am leaving along with my uncle and aunty. I had an fantasy on my aunty.. I I have dreamed of her being naked and all, and I have peeped to her bathroom when she is bathing, and I enjoyed her naked body... But nw I am...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Partial upper denture does not touch palate. Is dentist a quack? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had 4 teeth in front removed, and 1 at the side. My dentist is now trying for the second time to have a denture made. I have many allergies to dental materials, and thus the new denture does not have metal clasps, but does have some type of plastic clasps around my back teeth. The denture...

Denture Problems (Bottom Plate)... [ 3 Answers ]

I have not been able to wear my bottom plate since I came home from the dentist 5 years ago. I have no problems with my top plate except for the fact that I have to use an adhesive every morning. I have tried using it with the bottom plate also but nothing works, I just can not get it to stay put!!...

View more questions Search