So, I've needed my wisdom teeth out for a little while now. I have five wisdome teeth but none of them have erupted yet. My face swells up sometimes and I can't eat.. they cause a lot of pain. Not all the time though. They just act up at times. I've lost my insurance now and the dentist had told me if my fifth wisdom tooth moved further back during surgery they would have to take me to the emergency room. Do you think I should wait until them come up through the gums.. or get them out asap?