Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B-Luv Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 02:42 PM
    What's the BIG deal?
    I asked my dad if I can get my ears gaged. He said hell no! Im getting them done anyway. Why wouldn't he want me to get them done? I really want it. I even saved up money to get them done. I don't see what's the big deal. He said its not a going to get me a goood name?:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 02:54 PM
    By having your ears gaged, I am assuming that it would be more than just a small hole that a piercing would leave.

We unfortunately, live in a conformist society where, even though it shouldn't be that way, one of the ways that people are judged is by their looks. It can affect who your friends are and whether you get a particular job that you want in the future.

I am sure that one of the things about which your father is concerned is for your well-being in your future.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Apr 5, 2007, 02:59 PM
    I would say that part of his not wanting you to do it is because unlike pierceing which only leave a little hole a gaged ear can leave a large whole that doesn't close up! And would need to be surgically repaired! I'm sure he just doesn't want you to do something that would affect your future! And prevent you from getting the job you want!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I deal with it? [ 6 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Aloha, My name is LOW SELFESTEEM. I am currently dateing a man who checks out chicks in front behind and beside me. Now he does not do it in an out burst for I watch him and his face expressions are just so loud. I have told him how I know its human nature to check out others good...

How do I deal with this [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old female and have been dating a 40 year old male for 5 months now after 2 1\2 months he was living with me and after 4 weeks he asked me to marry him id like to think its because he is madly in love with me but id be fooling myself , I know this because he talks down to me all the...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

No big deal [ 2 Answers ]

On Tomb Raider Legends, I was on the level where you ride your bike in the snow to catch a train, and I got to the part with the tulsa coils. I finished the whole tulsa coil thing and when I was going out of the room I fell, but didn't die. I tried to get back to the main part but the door isn't...

View more questions Search