Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittlekizz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2007, 11:09 PM
    What's the Deal?
    I have been regular since I have been off the pill as of march and September was when I had my last period. It is now October, about a week ago for about a total of 5 minutes I bleed a little and that was it. In my life since puberty, I have had irregular periods till 7 years ago I have been on different types of pills and numerous doctor visits about it. My tests always came back clear, other female family members experienced the same. But this time I feel different, I sometimes, especially when I am sleeping heartburn cause I wake up from, odd feelings in my abdomen and a thicker discharge from my vagina
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2007, 06:06 AM
    If you haven't had a regular period, and are technically late... take a HPT.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I deal with it? [ 6 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Aloha, My name is LOW SELFESTEEM. I am currently dateing a man who checks out chicks in front behind and beside me. Now he does not do it in an out burst for I watch him and his face expressions are just so loud. I have told him how I know its human nature to check out others good...

How do you deal with this? [ 23 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, If you have any kind of disability where it makes you look different and when going to a restaurant someone laughs or stares at you, what would you do? Now to make this situation even worse what if you had some teens taking a picture of you on their cell phone and laughing and...

What is my deal!! [ 52 Answers ]

Ok guys, things have been going so great with me and this girl lately but I STILL find myself being totally disheartened, or almost unwilling to look at things in a up beat kind of way. Last weekend I hd such a great time with her at the lake with her parents and family... I hung out with her again...

What's the deal? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a very normal person from a menstrual standpoint. I never skip. I only did once and that's when I was pregnant with my 5 year old son. So you can imagine why I'd be confused as to why I'm 2 weeks late now. Yes, I took urine pregnancy tests and alos blood tests. Negative both ways. I'm...

View more questions Search