Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmethystAngel Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

May 30, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Driving me nuts
    Can anyone help me figure out what this movie is called? The story line is something like this guy has a friend that is a real a$$ , so the guy, his girlfriend and a few other friends come up with a plan to kill him. I know they all get caught. I think its based on a true story. The only other thing I remember is that they hire a guy in a 'gang' to show them how to kill someone. Please help
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

May 31, 2007, 02:19 AM
    The name of the movie is "Bully" it is a pretty good movie, don't let your kids watch it though... lol:D
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 1, 2007, 01:50 AM
    It's a good movie, I think it ends real good too, lotsa drugs nudity and violence so it appeals to most... lol I think it goes along the line of the 2 boys hang out, the one guy is a bully, the other friend is the loser they meet 2 girls who are hoes, one gets knocked up by the guy who is the loser, they hate the bully because he is mean, the group sets up to kill the bully but gets too many people involved, the killing scene is real good... anyway I seen it a lot I had an infatuation with the "loser" guy who is the bullys "best" friend his real name is Michael something or another... but he's so hot with those pretty lips of his... sorry for rambling but yum he is sexy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noisy eater driving me nuts! [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am sitting close to someone who chews their food/chewing gum so loudly that I can hear it all the time. It is extremely irritating and I want them to stop doing it but I don't know how to tell them in an way that will not offend them. Their loud chewing is certainly offending me, though!...

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

My middle child is driving me nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a single mum of 3 children ages 3, 6 and 8. My middle child is nasty to his little sister, insists on whistling loudly from the moment he wakes up until the second he falls asleep and is consistently rude to me and his siblings punctuated by the odd tantrum when he doesn't get his own way....

I Desperately Need Help! Driving Me Nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I used to watch this one show when we were younger, maybe about 10 yrs ago, approx.. . it was about this Wolly Mammoth and ice men. One of the people were friends with this Wolly Mammoth. IT'S A CARTOON BY THE WAY!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

View more questions Search