Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lush_lips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2007, 02:39 PM
    my lips?
    I'm sort of in da process of getting wit sum guy, but I have a few queries about signs?

what does it mean when a lad stares at your lips when you are smiling or talking?
    and he does compliments me, but sometimes nastily, today for example he said "hey never seen you in dangly earrings before" and then he said and "whats round your wrist...its looks like them bath soap things" he then added "talkin of which did you bath in your perfume today?" (as if to say I had too much on... it left me feeling a bit paranoid, but I just laughed it off)
    later he did say "i was messin the earrings luk nice" but I don't know if he's messin or jokin?

also whenever I see him I get the biggest smile on my face and it sort of turns into a laugh, whether its excitement to see him I don't know, but I think he thinks I'm laffin at him, but I'm not!

please help me out, as I really want to no what it all means.. unexperienced here if you can't already tell!
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

May 10, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I think you are just new to the dating scene. Your adrenilin and nerves are what make you laugh and smile, and giggle. Over time that will all subside. It sounds like he doesn't know what to say either but my opinion is that he likes you. He just doent know how to give very good compliments yet! Give it time.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 10, 2007, 02:52 PM
    He stares at your lips because he like them and I think he is joking around about the rest. He obviously likes you other wise he would not be coming around.

Explain to him about your big smile, I think he would understand. If you would just ask him what he like and what he does't like, that would help you know and understand him better.
    InTheArmsOfGod Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2007, 03:04 PM
    When I stare at a woman's lips it's because I want to kiss them. Be prepared if he pops one on you soon enough.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 11, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Usually it's a kissing sign. :)
    flirtmania6 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Interesting... a lad I know does this, and also what does it mean if a lads eyebrows flutter very quickly when you are talking to him, I don't mean a raise of the eyebrow I mean a full on flutter... is this a sign? Or is this just a nervous twitch or habit or something? HELP PLEASE
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

May 12, 2007, 08:13 AM
    I think it's a habit of nerve twitching.
    crazyinlove Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 06:32 AM
    I have a guy that also looks at my lips when I talk or smile... ALOT!
    He has never tried anything on with me, some people said this is out of respect as he respects my opinions and doesn't want to lose his chance.
    If you like him stare at his lips back, as that will make him realise, and if you are that close and like each other he will want to get closer and closer to you, in which case the closer you get and the more you lean in and the more you look at each others lips IT WILL MOST LIKELY HAPPEN!
    Make sure to check his body out as well, you may have caught him having a glimpse up and down your body in a triangular shape starting with the head and ending back at the head, does this to him too (and make sure he catches you checking out his private parts) apparently they like this!
    Good luck!
    750r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lush_lips
    im sorta in da process of gettin wit sum guy, but i jus have a few queries about signs?

what does it mean when a lad stares at your lips when you are smiling or talking?
    and he does compliments me, but sometimes nastily, today for example he said "hey never seen you in dangly earrings before" and then he said and "whats round your wrist...its looks like them bath soap things" he then added "talkin of which did you bath in your perfume today?" (as if to say i had too much on...it left me feelin a bit paranoid, but i just laughed it off)
    later he did say "i was messin the earrings luk nice" but i dunno if hes messin or jokin?

also whenever i see him i get the biggest smile on my face and it sorta turns into a laugh, whether its excitment to see him i dont know, but i think he thinks im laffin at him, but im not!

please help me out, as i really wanna no what it all means..unexperienced here if you can't already tell!
    The obviously likes you hate turns into love you always find that he is probably shy inside and can't say it so make your move

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips [ 5 Answers ]

My lips are getting darker compared to skin colour. How to get back the red/pink colour for lips

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

What is the attraction to lips? [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am getting to know this guy, I have been doing so for months now, we like each other, but its going really slow, but I like that its good! I've looked on the net about how to tell a guy likes you, its quite obvious... He is always looking into my eyes and we hold eye contact for ages, he...

Discolorization of the lips [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to lighten or tone your lip color. I am a black male ex-smoker and my lips have become dark because of it.My skin tone does not match the color of my lips. How can I get my lips color back.

View more questions Search