Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lara64 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Do I really need to be in this relationship? Sometimes I don't think so.
    :confused:

This is my story are you ready? Well here we go... my boyfriend and I met over myspace... and 2 months of dating we moved in together... for the first 8 months he lied to me and told me he was a virgin and I had to find the truth on a video tape... well I got to looking at his computer that night and I found so many pictures of 15 or 16 year old girls who had emailed him naked pictures and some ones with clothes on so you could seee their clevage. Welll then I got his cell phone and found more pictures taken by him and some sent... a week after confronting him with the emails and stuff on his phone... also myspace messages where he was telling a girl he could use another g/f and blahblah blah... all he had to say was I didn't telll them I love them!! I packed up and left told him that I dout he would ever see me... well I got really drunk that night and ended up back in my exs bed!! WOW!! When I woke up the next morning I was like OMG!! Well my ex told me that I was telling him I love him and blahblah blah... well me and him sat and talked and I told him I had some more stuff to get from d's house and I would see him later... well I started throwing up with my hang over while on my way to that house... I walked in the door started packing my stuff and he talked me into staying he promised that he would stop all the internet b/s and all But now 1 year later I find more emails more calls more pictures every day... he throws what happened that night in my face... and at our home... he is always online and when I am at work he is on aim when he is off... when I get home no matter how late I am cooking cleaning and doing all the house work he helps with nothing... I am not allowed to be friends with any of my old friends... no drinking no cussing no smoking no going out unless he wants to... no myspace. I pay half of all bills plus 100 dollars rent a month and half of his gas... and half of a cellphone bills which he is the only one who has the number and on top of that he left my voice mail message... I don't even have my number!! And we have a family share plan... I am scared that I am going to loose another job because he calls me all day... and he turns everything around and conplains about Everything I do I didn't cook garlic bread where is his drink this is too hot this needs more salt this isn't right... BLAHBLAH BLAH!! I AM GETTING FED UP!! He even controls what and when I eat!! Can some one help me get through this is it fixable or should I move on? HELP!
    StephAnne04 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Wow it does sound like a situation you have got here...

My suggestion is to get out now. What it sounds like is that he is pretty dependent on you financially, but at the same time he puts you down for everything you don't do. You made a mistake, but he can't punish you forever for that. You can't change the past. It also sounds like he's trying to controlling every move you make. This is NOT a healthy relationship and my advie is to get out as soon as you can.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 15, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Get out girl, nobody deserves to be treated that way!
    lara64 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 08:36 AM
    So is it really as bad as it seems? Because once it is over it is over... no turning back
    shelly viva Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:49 AM
    I agree with stephan04!
    bigbird213 Posts: 681, Reputation: 110

Apr 21, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lara64
    well i got to looking at his computer that night and I found soo many pictures of 15 or 16 year old gurls who had emailed him naked pictures and some ones with clothes on so u could seee their clevage
    Can you say felon?
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Apr 22, 2008, 01:37 AM
    I wonder why you could accept to be treated like this? Stand up and go NOW, oh before going, give him a nice punch!!
    catherine88 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 04:40 AM

Wow you really should LEAVE this guy and be strong in yourself! You shouldn't allow yourself to be treated in this way. You should love yourself more then that, and there are so many guys out there who would respect you a lot more then he does!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2009, 04:46 AM

I hope you ve DUMPED him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

New Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend and I have only been dating for 1month and a half, I have a big sex drive and he doesn't the couple of weeks was great but now he only wants sex like once a week, if that, I don't understand the relationship is so new, he says he loves me and he doesn't want to base everything on sex....

How do I know if this is the right relationship? [ 23 Answers ]

Past couple of days I've been debating with myself whether I love my girlfriend or not. I'm the type of person who worries about everything. My girlfriend always says she loves me and I know she does. But sometimes when she says she loves me, I can't say it back:confused:... but there are other...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search