Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpme1089 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Prom is approaching!
    So, there's this girl that I like, and I think she likes me also. We met a few years ago and were just OK friends, but now we've become a lot closer. She calls me almost every day wanting to hang out, and I keep refusing because I'm so confused. Prom is approaching, and when I decided to feel her out about who she wanted to go to prom with she said that she really wants to go with this other guy. Is she just playing mind games with me? Should I ask her to prom?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:03 AM
    If you don't ask her you will never know, and keep wondering "what if this" and "what if that".
    You have nothing to lose by asking her, if you think about it ;)
    Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom? [ 6 Answers ]

So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a...

Prom in a month! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I know that I'm not ever in my life going to be a size 2, I embrase that I'm a big plus size girl and that's fine with me. But my senior prom is around the corner and I bought this little slinky dress... it looks really good on me but I really need to drop as much weight as possible because...

Prom Coming Up [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, so prom is coming up sometime in mid-May, and I already know who I'm going to ask. The only problem is, I'm not sure when would be the right time to ask him. I don't want to ask him too soon, but at the same time, I don't want to ask him too late. Sorry if this sounds a little confusing.

Christmas is fast approaching [ 12 Answers ]

As the festive season is almost upon us, now is the time to take advantage of my wine knowledge. So go right ahead, let me know what your going to be eating and I'll make the best match I can. Bear in mind my knowledge is from the UK wine trade so I'm not up on US brands and especially prices,...

Approaching [ 6 Answers ]

:o Since long time back I decided to make a girl frind, but still (after 6 years) I couldn't do that. I started to read books to find what my problem is to solve, I found it, but not able to fix... that is funny, isn't it? My problem is that I'm not good on talking and when I want to start to...

View more questions Search