Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jezz182 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2007, 10:14 PM
    I want to date a different girl
    I have a GF (new to dating need tips) and we just got together today. We've been crushing for a long time. Here's the problem. I like this other girl a lot. We're REALLY good friends. My GF knows we're close, but she doesn't know I like the other girl. We hang out more then I ever hung out with my GF, even before we were dating. The real problem is the other girl has a BF he's one of my friends. He knows me and the other girl are close too The other girl is one of my Gf's best friends. What do I do?

Mar 6, 2007, 10:35 PM
    How do I know if she likes me?
    If you read my last post, then you know who I'm talking about. How do you know if a girl likes you? Any signs I should look for?
    ashishhawking Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 11:03 PM
    By knowing that she likes you
    I messed up Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Mar 6, 2007, 11:50 PM
    Um... wow. You just got together today, and you are already having regrets?? You said you had a crush on the girl you started dating? And she had a crush on you? In my opinion, you shouldn't have gotten with the girl you just got with today, IF YOU LIKED THE OTHER GIRL.

I don't know how you got into this situation, but if you really, really want the other girl. You'd have to break up with the girl you JUST got with, then wait for the other girl to break up with her boyfriend. Then If you wanted to remain friends with your ex and the girl (you want to be with)'s ex, you'd have to wait for everyone to move on from the breaking up. Although I can't see your ex, and her ex still being pals with you (if you date the other girl).

If I were you, I would stay with the girl you are with. You said you had a crush on her? So there must be something between you two. At least give your new relationship a chance, unless she really makes you unhappy. Also, you won't get anywhere with the other girl as long as she has a boyfriend (DON'T CHEAT!). So you shouldn't think about the other girl at all until she's single.

Let's just say everything goes your way

1st scenario: the other girl break up with her boyfriend and you break up with your girlfriend. Then you manage to get with the other girl. What if she makes you unhappy? Then you'd be kicking yourself for dumping the first girl you were with.

2nd scenario: the other girl break up with her boyfriend and you break up with your girlfriend. Then you make moves on the other girl. What if it turns out that she doesn't like you more than a friend? Then you'd be kicking yourself for dumping the first girl you were with.

Trust me, just take it easy. I know you like the other girl and sometimes if you are good friends with a girl you can misinterpret things they do. You might think they want to be more than friends, but in their mind they might just be thinking friends. I've been there. Just be happy with what you have and don't cheat because it will ruin everything.

Hope this helps you a little lol
    cherrybubblesss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 12:28 AM

She will probably smile at you a lot, laugh at all your jokes,she might stare at you.also,after you make eye contact with her and she looks away, look at her again and if she plays with her hair or adjusts her jewelry or something like that it most likely means she's interested in you!hope I helped :)
    Hehe and if you want to try and help me with my post that would be great! Lol :D

Mar 7, 2007, 03:25 PM
    Thanks cherrybubbles
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
    If she's shy, it would be hard to find out if she likes you. Unless you approach her, talk to her, etc. you may not find out or take it as if she doesn't like you when in fact, she does, but she's too shy...

If she's not shy, she'll make eye contact, smile, she'll want to be close to you, she'll be happy when you're around, listen to you carefully, etc. etc. :)

Mar 7, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Flirting Trouble
    There's this girl I like. She's fun, outgoing, goofy, and I always feel awesome when she's around. How do I ask her out?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Hi Her Name,

Would you like to go out sometime?

Mar 8, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Losing Friends?
    Two of my friends were going out. Now the guy wants me to tell her that he's breaking up with her. I don't want to hurt her feelings, cause I want to go out with her, and I don't want her to think that I'm taking advantage of the fact that they just broke up. I don't want the other friend to hate me for dating his ex either. What do I do?

Mar 8, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Im telling her about the breakup tomarrow.
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Mar 8, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Don't do his dirty work for him.

If he wants to break up with her, he needs to tell her himself... having someone else do it shows her a lot of disrespect, and being the one who does the telling puts a hefty chunk of that disrespect on your shoulders, too. She's going to shoot the messenger.

Be very careful dating the ex of a friend. There's a lot of extra potential for drama involved. You'll still have to deal with both of them, and if there's any residual feelings or bad blood between them, you're going to be caught in the middle.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Mar 8, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Stay out of this one! Let your friend know that he needs to handle his own business.

Mar 8, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I can't take it anymore!
    I am pissed and confused! My friend is going out with this girl who also happens to be a close friend too. I want to be more then a friend to her, but I didn't tell her because I didn't want to ruin what they had. Now he wants me to break up with her for him. I guess he wants me to do it cause he trusts me and cause she and I are friends. I want tell her cause I don't want to lose friend, but I'm afraid she'll bring hell down on me, which is worse cause I want to date her! Is it OK to date a friends ex?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Have you thought about the fact that when he breaks up with her, she's not exactly going to be in the "oh wow. That sucked. Wanna date?" sort of mood?

Make your friend do his own dirty work.
    missy_muffins1984 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2007, 09:25 PM
    This is a very tricky situation and a hard one to touch on. On one hand you have a good friend of yours to which you have the whole bro's before hoes packt with, but on the other hand you have a girl who you adore and actually want and will treat her right and you know she is about to get her heart dumped on seven ways from tomorrow. Well first things first.. I would not break up with her for your friend because that is not your job... if he no longer wants her he needs to step up to the plate himself. Second he can't be as good of a friend as you thought if he would ask you to do something like break your friends heart for him and ruin a friendship that you have shared for a while. And third how long have they been dating? If they have not been together for that long or it wasn't really serious then I would say you ask her out... after she has had a bit of time to get over her heartbreak of course. Of course you do have to kind of trust your heart on these kind of things and at the end of the day the decision is up to you and you alone.

Hope this helps a bit

Mar 8, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Thanks guys! Tomorrow's going to be hell no matter which way it goes. Should I say anything to cheer her up after it happens, or leave her alone? As a friend, I have no clue what to do!
    missy_muffins1984 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Hey,

The only advice I can give you at this point is be a friend... it takes no thought or effort to just be there for her. From the sounds of it you are already pretty good friends... so just let instinct guide you the rest of the way.
    mj23Jordan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:43 AM
    She'll hang around you a lot she'll look for you and when your with her she'll act a litlle nervouse... Just compliment her a lot and see how she acts
    anotherquestion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:01 AM
    If you really want your question to be answered read this *13 signs of falling in love***

13. When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang
    Up... but you miss them already when it was just two minutes
    Ago1

12. You read their texts over and over again...

11. You walk really slowly when you're with them...

10. You feel shy whenever you're with them...

9. When you think about them, your heart beats faster and faster...

8 . You smile when you hear their voice...

7. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around
    You...
    All you see is him/her...

6. You start listening to slow songs, while thinking of them...

5. They become ALL you think about...

4. You get high just from their scent...

3. You realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think
    About them...

2. You would do anything for them...

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole
    Time...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best place to take a girl on a date [ 4 Answers ]

Well my Girlfriend wants to go to somewere for our month anniversary any suggestions?

Date my ex again? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex of over a year are still in love... very much. But he doesn't want to get back together because he thought I was too needy and we ended up getting in fights too much (which was all my fault, I took him for granted) we agreed to keep being best friends, but now he decided that we...

Who pays for what if the girl asks for the date? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been out of the loop on current dating trends for decades now. But, now that my good looking son is 16, girls are constantly hitting on him. I should add that he has led a rather sheltered life up to now - we live in the country, where he has one best friend, and he's also attended a private...

To-date total based on current date [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to create a forumula that will give a cumulative or "to-date" total that will exclude future months from the total. i.e. ithe point in time is August and I need to show a to-date number Through August only even though September and October are included in The...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search