Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danhoppy1794 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 09:32 AM
    Asking a girl on a date
    Hi, I've know this girl for a week now, and met her in a pub, and got to talking. I found out she goes to the same college and gets my train. I saw her on Monday at the station and we got on really well. I haven't seen her since, and will see her Monday for college.

I really want to ask her on a date but I'm scared she'll say no. How should I ask her? Or is this too fast? Should I carry on meeting her on the train, and ask her later, or try to meet up during the week, or something?

Help would be so appreciated, thanks in advance.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Next time you run into her, let her know that you enjoyed her company, and ask if she would like to meet somewhere on campus for a coffee. Its casual, somewhere she has to be anyway, and the worst she can do is say no.

Nov 11, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Thanks. I'll give that a go on mondy. I'll post how things go. Thanks again.

Nov 12, 2011, 11:55 AM
    How to stop being attached to a girl.
    Hey, I have started likeing this girl I met a week ago, I have only seen her once since and we really got on well. I'm fine with how its gone so far, but I really don't want to get attached to her and start missing her loads seeing as I've only seen her once. Does anyone know how to help so I don't end up scaring her away.
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Nov 12, 2011, 12:20 PM
    That's a good question. I think most of us have been in situation, or at least, I have felt a couple of times like this.
    1. Keep yourself busy with something that does not involve her.
    2. Talk about this to your close friend.
    3. Keep yourself busy again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for an 19 year old girl to date a 16 year old girl in Oregon? [ 2 Answers ]

We are both girl's and wanting to know if it is legal to date each other?

Where to take a girl on a first date [ 3 Answers ]

Where should I take a girl on a first date in middle school? What would be some place that is not to traditional?

How can I date a girl? [ 50 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am totally new here, so I guess my question may sound a bit awkward and weird but anyway I will just go on then, hopefully many people can help me out! I am 19 years old and have become American citizen for 5 years. I study High School in US and now move to Shanghai for...

The girl I want to date [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if the girl that I want to date could be the one?

I want to date a different girl [ 32 Answers ]

I have a GF (new to dating need tips) and we just got together today. We've been crushing for a long time. Here's the problem. I like this other girl a lot. We're REALLY good friends. My GF knows we're close, but she doesn't know I like the other girl. We hang out more then I ever hung out with my...

View more questions Search