Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skinneygirl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 03:58 PM
    I need help with my ex boyfriend
    Ok here I go Im now in 8th grade.And I got with Vegas in 6th grade and dumped him over a stupid reason.The thing is do you think its to late for me to get him back?My friends and family say that he still has feelings for me because he always stares at me.but Im don't know how to tell him that I stll have feelings for him.I really need help.Do you think I should just forget about it and move on.But the thing I tried to move on but I can't its just so hard to lat go!! You know what I mean?If you guys can help I would really appreciate it.Thankyou so much

And hope you have a great Christmas!!
    2depressed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Skinnygrl, if you are not sure about his feelings for you, then ask him, invite him 4 sum icecream, anyhting to be alone, BAM! Ask him! If he says yes then find your inner self 2 think of your real feelings for him. If u dumped him for a stupid reason then it would be stupid of u to not get bac with him.:o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get over my ex boyfriend? [ 22 Answers ]

My boyfriend broke up with me recently, and ever since I can't stop thinking about him and the things we used to do. I really want to forget him and move on with my life but I can't for some reason. How can I get over him?

Boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Uggh lets see I want to kiss my boyfriend and I'm nervous what should I do? HElP!! :eek:

My boyfriend can not [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months, we both just celebrated our birthdays. He turned 30, I turned 27. I have a high sex drive. I want it all the time. I am divorced and I used to have sex with my husband 3 times a day for years. My currant boyfriend takes meds for bipolar and depression...

Ex-Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up on Friday. He said that I was to 'possessive'. Here is what happened: We had gone down to the mall with his grandparents, and his aunt calls and asks if he wants to come up to her house for this weekend (which he is still at as I type... ). Anyway, I had gone up and...

My Boyfriend [ 9 Answers ]

:p Ok my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost two years. I love his family and his family loves me. Everything is good except he never wants to talk on the phone anymore and he never wants to do anything :mad: . Sometimes he treats my like crap like when I call him he answers the phone...

View more questions Search