Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jw1975 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Apr 25, 2010, 04:42 AM
    Out of the blue
    Right guys, this will be long, been seeing a girl now for 6 weeks or so, everything was going great. We really clicked, loads in common, she kept saying we should go here and do this go here and do that, which I was cool with.
    I did the same and said do you fancy doing this and she said yeah, she was very affectionate, but the physical side of things was a bit slow due to her not wanting to come across as easy, which I respected her for. We have been out several times, each time was great, she even spent time at my house chilling out dvd's etc, and said she is struggling to hold back with me, because she fancies me. I told her the same and that I really like her. She did cancel a date once but asked to reschedule in which we did, and she asked about going the cinema to watch avatar in 3d if its still on.

She also said when I was on about changing my appearance not to because she likes it. She even mentioned that her family have been asking about me. So we go watching avatar, on the way she says about it being on and that she thought I was going to say its on miles away and we can go and stay over for the weekend, and that she wouldn't do that just to watch a film. I just laughed it off,she did seem to want to get home pretty quickly after the film and did pull away but said it was due to it being 1am, also she has said about doing stuff after the stag do I'm going on in a week or two. So I text her yesterday about meeting up for something to eat if she's free, and she exts back today saying that she feels that it isn't working out between us, and that she hopes I understand. Now this has totally confused me, she has gone from being all affectionate and wanting to do stuff together to ending it in the space of 48hrs.

Any ideas?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2010, 07:10 AM

Sometimes people's feelings change-maybe she realised that she'wasnt that into you'-who knows?

Sorry it didn't work out,but all you can do is get over it and move on.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 11:18 AM

Sounds like she was interested enough to get to know you better. As she got to know you better, she realize that you're not what she's looking for.

Unfortunately, it happens. At least she didn't lead you on and kept you hanging on. She made it a clean break so that you can move on with your life as well.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2010, 01:07 PM

You really can't read a woman's mind, but you can say that she definitely changed her mind.

Just move on and stop asking her out.

Apr 27, 2010, 01:25 PM

Yep I'm moving on as we speak, not asked her out since, got no intention of either. Just confused at why say all them things, I do feel a bit lead on.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 01:43 PM

Again, she changed her mind.

Unfortunately, sometimes people come out as inconsistent when their feelings or thoughts change.

We are constantly changing and growing as people, so it's understandable for our thoughts and feelings to change. Once you've accepted this notion, it will be easier to move on. Though it might seem like she lead you on based on her based, her actions say otherwise. She cut you loose before it got too serious in her eyes. Actions speak louder than words.

Apr 27, 2010, 01:48 PM

Thanks I wish, good comments that, I guess people can change their mind, I no I do. Its probabley for the best anyway.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 01:51 PM

I read your posts and this is just another dumping, and your catching up with me rather fast LOL.

I wouldn't take it personally, and you did have fun for 6 weeks, and the next one will probably be better.

Never take rejection personally, (you haven't so far, LOL! ) because half the time you can't guess what goes through a females mind. Don't even try.

Apr 27, 2010, 01:55 PM

talaniman never a more true sentence, who the hell knows what goes on with them lol. Not taken it personally, just seemed so out of the blue lol, kind of a shock.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 27, 2010, 02:11 PM
    I don't understand women either, and I am one.

Apr 27, 2010, 02:13 PM

Hahaha you are sure confusing you females, sometimes it good though lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Something blue. [ 3 Answers ]

Any really creative ideas for my something blue in my wedding? I'm currently thinking about a blue butterfly brooch my great grandmother left me when she died pinned to the inside of my dress since it doesn't match our colors. Yes, I have already heard of the temporary tattoos and I would...

What is Blue Ray [ 3 Answers ]

What is blue ray technology

I'm blue [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know who sings the song I'm blue? I don't remember who's sings it. I like the song at lot though!! :D :D :D :D :D :D thanks!

Blue screen [ 1 Answers ]

Sherryj- I have had a very very similar problem to yours. As soon as I opened the box to my computer it would not start. In face it took me sever start up / shut downs to even get to the blue screen, and then after I got to the blue screen I would restart the computer one more time and then it...

View more questions Search