Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muriri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 08:25 AM
    My friend who is a girl, just broke up with her guy.
    My close friend who is a girl just broke up with her guy. He wouldn't let her hangout with any of her friends who are guys and even girls (he was so like suspicious). She told him it wouldn't work out and stopped the relationship.

But now he keeps on calling her and even sends her designed photos of her.

She doesn't know what to do, if she should get back together or not?

Please help her out.

Thanks.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Why don't you start by suggesting that she come on this site for help herself? If she wants help, she needs to seek it out herself, beit from us or from her friends.

As a friend, you can tell her to tell him to leave her alone. If he persists, then she should ignore him. Eventually he will get the hint. If he persists and gets abusive, then she can threaten him with a restraining order. If he still persists, then she should actually go get a restraining order.

How old is she?
    muriri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 08:37 AM

She is 26,
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 08:43 AM

She sounds old enough to take care of herself.

Don't get me wrong, we're glad to help anyone who needs it (i.e. her), so why are you the one on this site asking for help instead of her?

Some details missing?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 10:08 AM

I think a friend would ask her "Go back for what? More of the same"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rediculously horny when I'm with my girl friend [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I've been going out with my girlfreind, Helen, for about a month and a few weeks. She's a gorgeous asian girl, I say asian because she's like a mix(litteraly vietnamese, white, and chinease).every time I'm with her, I feel so warm inside, so happy, she makes me smile. All my friends say I...

My best friends Girl friend! [ 9 Answers ]

Well here it goes, one of my really close friends and I hang out a lot, so you that was cool until he started to bring his girlfreind, wich shouldn't really be a problum right, wrong, it is. This girl ( let's just call her jane doe and my pal john doe) and I have known each other for a few months...

Friends girl friend diagnosed with vaginosis bacteria [ 1 Answers ]

I have a good friend that's girl friend was recently diagnosed with vaginosis bacteria and is worried that he may have it but is embarrassed to go see his doctor so he asked me and I said I would check into it so what he asked is what are the symptoms in a male and how bad is it if untreated. I am...

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

View more questions Search