Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gottaaquestion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 09:11 PM
    Man problems
    I have been w/ my boyfrind for 3 years. Year 1 great year 2 OK but year 3 having problems. His past relationships never lasted more than 3 year. We arnt having sex anymore I mean its been months also we have a 10 year age difference he is in his early 30s and me in my early 20s. He doesn't show me any affection all he does is sleep eat and work. I hardly get a kiss good by and I yell and threaten to leave him if he don't get his act togeather. I don't no what's going on in his life that he might not be talking to me about. That's another problem he never wants to talk about our problems. I didn't mention that we live together. He pays half the rent and that's it. I pay everything else. Am I getting walked all over? I just don't no what to do everything has been perfect until now. I love him but I'm not happy!! How should I go about this the right way. What do I say?

~~~:confused:
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Nov 8, 2009, 10:26 PM

Well, first you must have found that threats, and yelling do nothing. Ok, moving on from that. You stated that everything had been perfect up till now... Does that mean that at one point he helped out more than just paying for 1/2 the rent? He would, at one time, talk to you about problems, and give you love and affection? If so, I would tend to believe he has quit the relationship. If you have never received these things from him, then you really never had a relationship with him that could last. Of course your unhappy.
    You can calmly inform him that you think he has ended the relationship, and that you are not happy. Start taking steps to move out. Or find a different roommate. Sounds as though a roommate, at best, is what you are to him. Remember, threats don't work. So if you plan on telling him this or anything for that matter, It can't be just a threat. Im sure this is why he has continued on this way without changing. He thinks you will just allow it to go on.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:19 AM
    Quit being his doormat.

Love is a two-way street. Sounds like you live on a one-way street.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

My man can't get hard [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so I am 18 years old. I have a fiancé who is also 18... we are very much in love... we have done everything for each other... we have been together for almost a year.. we have a great sex life. Until here recently. Last week on the forth him and I had sex which was great the nest day which was...

Movie title for a dying man teaches an orphaned boy to survive in the wild [ 3 Answers ]

I need the title of a movie in which a man wanting to die alone finds a young boy who is orphaned after his parents die in an RV accident. He teaches the boy to how survive in the wild or die, knowing that he can't and really doesn't want to care for the boy. Thank you!

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

View more questions Search