Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doctor_ras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 03:40 PM
    Cant score
    Hey..
    I am 21 from Denmark..
    I have never had a relationsship with a girl before, and never really been in love, but I am to GIRLS. I don't even have some girl-friendships, and I miss all that. Its like there is something missing in my life.. :(

When I talk to girls, is only when I am intoxicated in 1 of the small citys 3 discos.. When I talk to a girl, I never no what to say or how to act, and I think (know) that I sound very boring, but I'm NOT. But I alwas know that I don't score.

I want to now what I should talk with a girl about, so I impressive her. Or just how to score!

Thanks for answars:)
    bmc_imr4308 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2009, 04:18 PM
    Well it sounds like your very dependent on being intoxicated to help with the girls. Try going to the disco's sober and when you see a pretty girl just go up to her, complent her on what she's wearing and ask her to dance. If all goes well then you two could go get a drink together and have a little table conversation. As for what to talk about I can't really help you there. But if you say your not boring then that shouldn't be hard. Best of luck friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SAT Score [ 1 Answers ]

I am a freshman in high school and I took a practice SAT test just to see what it was like since I'll be taking it for real soon, so yeah, I didn't have any training or taken any practice classes or anything like that and I got a 1600. Is that good? Bad? Average? Or at least good for not taking any...

How to not score a 180! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey Pros, Looking for some sound advice on sucking less. Thanks.

What is the z score [ 8 Answers ]

Setting µ = 60 and σ = 7 What score falls at z = -1.96

Credit score [ 3 Answers ]

Im late in paying my university tuition. How will that affect my credit report/score Even though I don't carry a credit card?

What ACT score is needed? [ 1 Answers ]

What ACT score is needed for colleges in KY? I have a son who is a sophomore so as a parent I am wanting to know.

View more questions Search