Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 08:43 AM
    I am trapped between Love help me?
    I am loving a girl Monika more than 4 years and from last 2 years I have a sexual relationship with another girl who loves me and she knows that I love Monika but she is loving me. But monika doesn't know that I loved her and now what should I do?Whatever I talked to monika is below...
    Chat speak was deleted
    And from then she is not talk to me. When my girlfriend reads this all she said that she hates me. I don't know what to do I just want to know what should to do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2009, 09:19 AM

I don't know what to do I just want to know what should to do?
    Find some one else, and don't cheat on them.
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Should I leave the both girls
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 09:36 AM

Yes, as they deserve better than someone who cheats on them and the next relationship you have, keep it in your pants around anyone who isn't your spouse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trapped! Need some answers [ 2 Answers ]

In 1996 my grandma got a quick claim deed and put me and my uncle on it. In 1997 grandma passed away and my uncle hasn't lived here in the house since 1998. I have a family now 3boys and married. My uncle hasn't help pay property taxes or upkeep of the house... I have been paying it all. I can't...

Trapped [ 17 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our...

Trapped [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 years to a workaholic. I am fortunate enough to stay home and raise our kids, but I am incredibly lonely! Especially on the weekends, when it is highlighted that I am really a raising our kids alone. The past year I have found myself getting my needs met by another man...

View more questions Search