Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    airailameme3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Once relationship, now just a booty call
    How can I get him to love me again, and start all over, we have been on and off for 8 months, I move out of state, left him along and he find my number. Month later , met up, sleep together, dinner,dance,cocktail, small talk, missing each other, avoiding conversation about length about booty-call. He cares, he has the same sparkle in his eyes. He trustes m in his apt. when he is away. He tell me I am beautiful, plays in my hair, kisses me without notice, he still stares at me, but he will not open up.
    I was married, when we sleep together. I am now 60 days from divorce final and I can't read him. I love him, he makes my heart shine and my smile glitter.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 16, 2009, 03:16 PM

You can't. You can't make someone love you. And there's no reverting the present to the past. Ask him if he wants to be with you, if he does; GREAT. If he doesn't; move on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did he just need a friend or was this a booty call? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband, had a different coworker, that at one time liked him (before we were together), they even went on a date, but nothing came of it. We ended up getting together and soon got married. The coworked continued to call and text message. Sometimes the text messages would come late at night. The...

Can being a booty call for an EX, become an meaningful relationship [ 7 Answers ]

About three years ago I had a relationship with this guy and I was madly head over heels in love with him, and he broke up with me out of the middle of no where and still to this day I am not sure what his reasoning was. But as well still to this day I am still in love him, and have never felt as...

Does he want to get back together or am I just a booty call? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all, my name is Grace and I am a 37 year old single mom of 3 kids, 2 of whom just graduated from high school & the youngest will be 6 next month. For the past year, I have been going through the dilemma of whether my ex-boyfriend really still has feelings for me and wants to get back...

Booty call and change of heart? [ 4 Answers ]

I have knowed this guy since 2003 we found each other on a dating website. He told me he was in the navy and that timing sucked cause he was leaving 2 weeks from that day we meet overseas. We hung out those 2 weeks till the day he left. We decided to be together. He said I was his 1st but I never...

View more questions Search