Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreveru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Birthday wish to ex boyfriend
    Should I wish my ex boyfriend happy birthday after 2 months breakup and no contact
    cowboyjai Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Sep 8, 2008, 03:17 AM
    How over him are you? Do you have another guy in your life?

I probs wouldn't... he might txt back... then you might txt back... you might hear something you don't want to... it might cause drama. Ask yourself if anything positive (for you) could come out of sending this txt message. Then ask yourself if anything negative (for you) could come out of sending it.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 8, 2008, 06:09 AM
    It will probably set you back in the healing process. Because if they respond, then you get false hope. And none of us need false hope. It hurts and it sucks but its for the best.
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Sep 8, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Don't do it. You will be better either way in the long run for it.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2008, 06:46 AM
    No, do not do it! You aren't over him and yet you are going to send him a b-day wish hoping he will respond to your message. Do yourself a favor and just stop
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 07:11 AM
    No Way!! His birthday is just an excuse to break No Contact.
    happy_jester Posts: 170, Reputation: 29

Sep 8, 2008, 07:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    His birthday is just an excuse to break No Contact.
    Right again,Tal! Classic mistake of breaking the no contact rule.
    xcarriecookex Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Sep 8, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by foreveru
    should i wish my ex bf happy birthday after 2 months breakup n no contact
    Ok read the other quotes. I will only say one thing, 3 months is not a long time, if you still love him DO NOT SEND A CARD if you are moving on DO NOT SEND A CARD if you want to be friends then I would send a card, keep it simple though.

I guess what's the harm hey
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 8, 2008, 03:20 PM
    I think you can send him a text that says "happy birthday" and that's it. But don't expect a reply from him other then "thanks" if anything. I think sending a simple text is good, just because you guys are done doesn't mean you can't wish him a happy birthday. Unless of course the breakup was really messy and you don't want have anything to do with him, then don't do anything. Personally, I think it hurts when someone doesn't wish you a happy birthday. My ex didn't this year so now I'm not planning on anything either.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 03:22 PM
    No contact means NO CONTACT! Don't do anything, just leave it alone.

Good luck.
    MissHaven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Good question!
    Im going through the same thing right now, as I type this its my Xs-bday... we ended on an open ended note and we are still friends- he made that an option :) and I took it... Im not over him and probably won't be for a very long time-so Im going all out... birthday card, presents and I'm going out to his favorite spot tnite. Im getting all positive things out of this because the worst he can do is be mad at me for being nice and sweet. I go by 2 simple rules: if your going to do revenge:kill it with kindness and 2! Never forget you were friends bfr you got into a relationship & your back after a break up to the friend stage so why shldnt you wish him/her "happy birthday"?
    For all you negative people out there... I maybe wrong in what I doing-or so you think but I know I'm longing for closer and my own satisfaction-that yet again Im right :) and he knows it that once again he ****d up LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What to get a guy for his birthday? [ 20 Answers ]

Okay so this guy I really like has a birthday coming up soon. But I don't know what to get him! Any suggestions?

Whose Birthday? [ 3 Answers ]

Whose Birthday? A mother took her three-year-old daughter to church for the first time. The church lights were lowered, and then the choir came down the aisle, carrying lighted candles. All was quiet until the little one started to sing in a loud voice, "Happy birthday to you. Happy...

Birthday ! [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what is birthday dress??

Its his birthday on the 8th [ 2 Answers ]

Okay my boyfriend "lucas" His birthday is on the 8th and I still don't know what to get him We love each other its not just some Little fling and I understand to make'it Special but I have no idea on what to get him

My Birthday Wish [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had a birthday party and I invited all my friends, but two of them told me they could not make it. My best friend in the whole world told me she would come, but she did not. The bad thing is she had her mom call and tell me they would not get to come. They had a christmas play to go to...

View more questions Search