Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

May 27, 2009, 09:24 PM

Thanks all. I knew all this, but sometimes you just need to hear it again. Man, timing can really suck sometimes. I think I will call him in a couple of weeks and just casually say hi, hope he is doing well. Who knows maybe he will be single, maybe not. It definitely isn't something I want to get in the middle of. And who knows, maybe it will leave him thinking about me in the back of his head in the meantime.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2009, 12:21 PM

Leave him alone, and keep going with what you were doing. The reason is your already getting all emotionally carried away, by a chance meeting with a guy who you know is
    Unavailable, has issues with a failed relationship, doesn't know where he is going next, and you seem to want to overlook that, and just take a chance on being a rebound.

That's not good, nor healthy and you should be more mature, and guarded about those intense feelings, fueled by a few drinks.

You had a good time, now move on. There are other opportunities, and options for you, if you don't get hung up on this false alarm.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 12:30 PM
    Well he needs his space right now for sure. If anything comes out of this for you just be his friend if you feel you want him around. Why not stop there for another casual drink to touch base with him. But don't get yourself all in the middle of his break up when you don't need to be. Let him be done with that relationship and if he feels ready and it clicked with you also I am sure you will hear from him.
    lmlinder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 09:48 PM
    I am going through the same thing... its horrible.. its driving me insane:mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

Both my mom and husband are driving me nuts. [ 6 Answers ]

Some of you probably know me with my dramatic life already from my previous note. Here is my situation now. My Mom hated my husband. I met him since I was 17 and now I am 31, married with two kids. He helped me to go to college while he was working two jobs and now, I am working two jobs...

Geckos Driving Me Nuts [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of geckos in my home. I have lots of geckos crawling all over the walls and ceiling of my thatch roof house. People say they are good because they eat bugs, which is true. But they also poop all over everything and sometimes fall on you and scare the wits out of you. I...

Driving me nuts [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me figure out what this movie is called? The story line is something like this guy has a friend that is a real a$$ , so the guy, his girlfriend and a few other friends come up with a plan to kill him. I know they all get caught. I think its based on a true story. The only other...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

View more questions Search