Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ALL FOR YOU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 09:11 AM
    I love his best friend
    I love my boyfriends best friend who is also my best friend, what do I do?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2008, 09:49 AM
    NOTHING!
    As long as you are dating one it is wrong to lust over another. Now if you were to end the relationship with guy number one and then after a period start dating guy number 2 that would be OK.
    MysteriousGrl Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2008, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL FOR YOU
    I love my boyfriends best friend who is also my best friend, what do i do?
    I have so been in this situation and I acted on that attraction to my boyfriends best friend now they are not best friends and I am still crazy about him even though I am engaged... you can read all about it on my question the other guy if you want hopefully it will encourage you to do nothing about it!
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

May 6, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Don't confuse love with lust. So you love your best friend? You should! But don't do anything else if you value your friendship and your relationship with your man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

I think I love my best friend [ 44 Answers ]

I guess you could call me confused in my sexuality like I am not totally gay and not totally straight, however I have been "in love" with the best friend for the past two years. I have absolutely no idea what to do, like when I was drunk I told him once how I felt about him and I just broke down,...

In love with my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have substituted fictional names in the following narrative to make it easier to understand. About 4 months ago, both myself and my co-worker/friend (Sarah) each simultaneously developed feelings for separate guys. Mine was a friend outside of work (Jason) and Sarah's was another guy from our...

In love with a friend [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the story… I have been in what seems to be a somewhat unstable relationship with a friend of mine. She is someone I deeply care about and would like to get to know better. Like I had said, the relationship seems (at least to me) to be somewhat unstable. We met about a year ago, became...

View more questions Search