Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artDDP Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 12:16 PM
    Girl Goes From Nuts About Me to Ignoring Me in 24 Hours?
    Met a 25-year old girl last month and hit it off pretty early. During our first date we wound up kissing and she seemed really into me. Went back to my place and messed around a bit. She wanted to meet again that Friday, sent me a text on Thursday morning telling me to "get plenty of sleep because you're not getting any rest Friday!"

After sex she asked if she was ever going to see me again. I talked to her a bit after that, then the messages just stopped and after two days of no replies I just moved on. A few days later I got a text asking why we don't talk and I told her she stopped replying, I stopped trying. She said she switched up her phone and nothing carried over. She and I met up again that week. Every time I saw her she talked about how much she liked me.

During last week we texted and she had been trying to get me to come over for dinner. Thursday I asked when she'd like to meet and she said, "This weekend?" Since Thursday night I've not gotten a reply, phone call, or anything. I've only sent two texts, one asking if Friday was good and another saying hello.

Opinions? Ideas how I should play this?
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Mar 9, 2011, 05:13 PM
    Yes, you should definitely move on.. something's wrong with that girl. Talk about how she likes you to doing a 180 and doing no contact.

Over a very short period.
    Only date people who actually shows and interest in you.
    I'm thinking you might be the fall on guy, like if there's somebody she likes but can't get or maybe an ex?
    I could be very wrong, but my advice is solid - move on!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 08:28 PM

Don't get so excited over the ways of a stranger you don't know very well, but have had a great time with. Relax and keep doing your thing, and see what happens, or what excuse she comes up with. Then decide if her fun is worth it or not.

A month is to soon to even be worried about what she has up, or to be in so deep you can't get out.

Mar 10, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    I'm just ignoring right now. She was contacting me every day and then suddenly stopped replying to me. Trying to wrap my head around her thinking I'm "the perfect guy for her" to stone silence.

I see no point in trying to contact her any more. It's been a week and she hasn't replied. I gave it my all and now I'll just deal with it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 12:38 PM

Or better yet, find someone else that's better to deal with.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 01:31 PM

Too much confusion over texts. Just CALL!!

Mar 13, 2011, 02:43 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    Called. No response. No call back.

She's ignoring me out of nowhere.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2011, 03:52 AM

Then chalk it up to experience,her loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl I like is ignoring me. [ 3 Answers ]

I been best friends with this girl for like 2 years now. We went out before and we broke up after 6 months. After that we stopped talking for a couple months, when I sent her a text and we started talking. All summer long we talked, texted, hung out. I've even stayed up talking to her all night...

Ex girl friend Ignoring me? [ 11 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? Me and my ex-girlfriend where together for 2 years, we got engaged. She broke it off last month, after 2 days she called me and said she still loves me and misses me. We talked for the following weeks on good standards, like flirted with each other. Then I asked if she...

Girl very into me, now ignoring me? [ 23 Answers ]

All right so, this is my pathetic attempt to get some type of satisfaction and advice. Keep in mind while reading, I am a 20 year old male, and the girl I talk about is 19 Part1 of the story Over the passed year or so, My best friends sister starts expressing interest in me. I have known her...

Am I nuts telling boyfriend that he can see the girl he is attracted to? [ 9 Answers ]

I am 29 (chinese girl look 20), he is 25(chinese born american, look 25). We have been dating for a year and half. We have been living together for 8 months. Before that we see each other every day and night. Things weren't the smoothest but he is a very honest and cute guy. I like him a lot. I...

Girl drives me nuts and I'm sick of texting! [ 3 Answers ]

So basically, there's a girl at the movie store. We went out on 2 dates. Both times she fed me (This was around end of October). But I scheduled it. On Nov. 2 she came over to my place, watched a movie, and we kissed for the first time and went a bit further (No Sex). So anyway, a day later I...

View more questions Search