Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basantkumar6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 06:28 AM
    Internet explorer could not open the search page
    Dear friends,
    I am facing one problem from a week. When I start my system and connect to Internet. Now I access my Internet explorer page but after 10 min automatically Internet explorer page gives an error “ the page can not be displayed” when I refresh this page then display a error massage window “ internet explorer could not open the search page.” But Internet connection is still continuing and after 5 min Internet connection is also cutoff. I was reinstall 7-8 times window xp-sp2 from vendor and myself also but this error is still coming on.

Now when I want to access internet then I have to restart the system and again disconnect after 10 min. this is still running on..

Can anyone solve this error ? Please give me reply on [email protected]
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2009, 11:11 AM

Now set your firewall setting or disable the firewall. It may be blocked by firewall
    basantkumar6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayank Verma View Post
    Now set your firewall setting or disable the firewall. It may be blocked by firewall
    It does not. After this again same problem??
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 9, 2009, 07:41 AM

Please provide me details of errors like error no etc
    And let me know when you open you IE some message displayed on title bar when it is set to blank

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet Explorer could not open the search page. [ 2 Answers ]

I have Windows XP home edition. Overnight I have problems opening windows explorer. I have three computers connected to the one rooter. Only the one computer (all the sudden) will not connect to the internet. 1. I first changed and swapped around network cables, that did not work. 2. I installed...

Internet Explorer Could not open the search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Lenovo 3000 N100 laptop that is running Win XP SP2 which was formated recently. I do not have the restore CD so I proceeded to the Lenovo site to download the drivers. I downloaded from the internet, the wireless and Ethernet drivers using my desktop PC and installed both on the...

Internet explorer could not open the search page [ 1 Answers ]

I have IBM laptop (Thinkpad) .& I have problem with Internet explorer the problem is coming that "Internet explorer could not open the search page ."

Internet Explorer cannot open search page [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... I have set up 3 computers for Internet and the 3rd one does not work correctly when going out to the Internet. I am able to dial out and connect with my provider (Chilitech) and even get the main page from Chilitech. When I go to click on a link or anything off the main page -...

Internet Explorer could not open search page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody tell me how to get rid of this dirty message "Internet Explorer could not open search page", I am really pissed of with this message, Can anyone help me please Thanks well in advance Andy

View more questions Search