Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basantkumar6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 11:59 AM
    System given error when internet connect automatic disconnect and have to restart
    Dear Sir / madam,

This is Basant Kumar from Pune. I want to know that how can we solve this error, comes in computer system.
    When I started my system and connect to internet through data cable (dial-up connection).
    After connecting internet to the system, system generate an error automaticlly ;
    i.e. "Generic Host Win32 service has encountered" and after this message my internet connection cuts and when I refreshed from refresh icon or press F5 button system show one message ;i.e. "Internet Explorer does not open the search page ".

Now when I want to continue the internet then I have to restart the system and then connect the internet and again disconnect after 10 min. this step still running on...

Can you solve this problem and please give me suggesion for this problem, what do I do ?

Because from last 7 days, I am facing this problem and did not work anymore. Please mail me the answer in
    [email protected]

Thanking You,

Best regards,
    Basant.
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 12:21 PM

You should have install few files
    To do so take your XP CD and select repair option and restart again. Otherwise run antivirus and then update window

May 5, 2009, 12:22 PM

To do so take your XP CD and select repair option and restart again. Otherwise run antivirus and then update window
    basantkumar6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayank Verma View Post
    Thanks Mayank But, I have already reinstall win-xp in my system (fresh copy) may times from self and from vendor also. Therefore coming this error.

May 5, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by basantkumar6 View Post
    I have already reinstall win-xp in my system (fresh copy) may times from self and from vendor also. therefore coming this error.
    So set few services through msconfig like showing errors, disable them

May 5, 2009, 10:36 PM

Also work on other browers like Firefox. May be your internet explorer had some wrong reg entries
    abhi06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 04:03 AM
    Solution# 1:

1.Hop to 'Run' and open 'Reedit'
    2.Navigate to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > Browser > Parameters
    3.Find the Key
    Name: IsDomainMaster
    And set
    Data: False
    4.Restart Your PC
    Solution# 2:

1.Go to 'Run' and open 'cmd'
    2.Type 'netsh' in command console then press enter
    3.Then type 'winsock' and press enter and then type reset
    4.Restart Your PC
    Solution# 3:

Get the LspFix and follow the steps as directed

Solution# 4:

Get the Microsoft Update Patch and apply it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Disconnect Price Pfister Quick Connect [ 16 Answers ]

How do you get the quick connect to disconnect on a Price Pfister kitchen faucet (type that has a brass cylinder on the end of the hose that "snaps" into a larger brass housing; you can see a plastic insert at the base of the brass cylinder)? There are two: one to the faucet and one to the...

Automatic restart - computer will not boot! :( [ 1 Answers ]

Computer Gurus- Here is my situation. I turn on my computer, it goes to the loading windows xp screen, then reboots before it gets to loading even the slightest hint of the actual windows OS. So I tried my solution. I attempted to boot from CD drive, with the windows xp install cd in the...

How do I connect to internet after system restore [ 2 Answers ]

After doing a system restore on my computer, I can't connect to the internet. A page is displayed that states. Page cannot be displayed.

Is there a timed automatic CB Box disconnect? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to disconnect all the power within a 200A, 42-slot, panel board (supporting single phase, 208VAC). I have found a 3-pole relay that could handle 150A and I could connect the control side to a 7 day timer and install it in a separate NEMA 1 box BUT I was looking for something...

Error 678 when trying to connect to internet. Doing a System Recovery didn't fix it. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Compaq Presario with Windows XP. I get this error when trying to connect to the internet: (using a speedstream modem - DSL service from SBC) Error connecting to My ISP Error 678: The remote computer did not respond. For Further assistance, click More Info or search Help and...

View more questions Search