It may be due to u hv set path for for other program without using %path%

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ping not recognized as internal or external command [ 9 Answers ]

When running cmd C:\Documents and Settings\... \ping I get the following error 'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command. Please help me solve my problem Thanks

Command line is telling that "javac" is no internal or external command [ 1 Answers ]

Hi fellow I have just started java , my operating system is windows vista , I have installed java but when I give "javac" command on command line after writng the code in note pad the command line gives an error that javac is not an internal or exetrnal command... if any 1 can help ...

External HDD recognized but not accessible [ 4 Answers ]

I was trying to backup my complete c: system drive to an external HDD using Nero 7. After a couple of hours it crashed, unfortunately unable to read the error message. I have had on occasion the "Delayed write failed....." error so assumed the crash was something to do with that. Now, when I try ro...

Format command not recognized [ 2 Answers ]

I want to format my friends computer because it doesn't start at all. I already tried the reintall win Xp but it only goes up to 6% and stops. I made a start up disk and the computer stars at the ms-dos and gives the promt (A:) but when I tried to use format C: it says bad command name or file...

View more questions Search