Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Jul 31, 2010, 08:14 AM

Are the two of you actually a couple? Or do you just like him and think he likes you? And did your friend start liking him at the same time you did.

Because if he is single and your friend liked him around the same time you started to try for him then she has done nothing wrong as you have no more claim over him than she does. There is nothing wrong with you both fighting for him but don't resent your friend if this guy chooses her over you.

However if you and this guy are a couple and she is trying to steal him from you then what she is doing is very wrong. You can fight for him if you like but if this a guy who will potentially leave or possibly cheat on you when another girl tries for him then he really isn't worth fighting for.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 31, 2010, 12:21 PM

If you and this boy are already an item, and you're friend is trying to muscle in, then I would take her to one side and tell her back off whilst you are still able to walk. Straight. Or beef it up, be everything she isn't. If you're not with him yet, then time to bring in plan B, before the man eater (joke) gets to grips with him, put on your nicest smile and sexiest outfit, one to die for, and when you next see the boy, just go over to him and ask him out, don't mope around being shy, because I bet your g/f won't be. Then take it from there. The time has come for you to stake your claim.

Go for it. And good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

It true [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys my house is totally spooky once I was taking my li'l sister a shower n I was washing her hair and I left to the kitchen for like 2 minutes and I hear my li'l sister scream loud as hell :( I ran and I saw someone like a shadow next to her washing her hair I scream my dad came running...

Is it true that [ 4 Answers ]

If you drink 8 or more glasses of water a day, that you will lose weight?

The one true me [ 15 Answers ]

The short time I have been on this site has taught me so very much. I also do feel all of your pain and wish to the heavens it would disappear for all of you. Tal said something incredible yesterday (when doesn't he :), that just really struck me. It was about knowing who you truly are. So, it...

View more questions Search