Boyfriend problems

Asked Jul 19, 2007, 04:43 PM 3 Answers
    My boyfriend won't marry me:confused:

Last edited by talaniman; Jul 19, 2007 at 08:12 PM.
    Search this Question
    beingteri's Avatar
    beingteri Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

#2

Jul 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanalone
    My botfriend wont marry me:confused:
    Then leave. That is the quick answer... but you need to find out WHY? Is it that he doesn't want to be married, OR is it that he doesn't want to be married to you? Either one is a hard pill to swallow. But then, why is it all important that you BE married at all? And if this person has some commitment issues... is this someone you want to spend the rest of your life with anyway? Honestly, most people end up utilizing the "quick answer", rather than dig for the answers to the rest of the questions. Good Luck.
    Canada_Sweety's Avatar
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

#3

Jul 19, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Maybe he's not ready yet... like emotionally ready. Give it some time or something... what's the rush, and what's with the pressure?
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,758, Reputation: 10849

#4

Jul 19, 2007, 08:13 PM
    How old are you, and how long have you been together, and why won't he marry you??

Boyfriend problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hey juss have a question about my b/f he wants to have sex wit me but I don't no if I should

Boyfriend problems [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... a couple of days ago, I called my boyfriend and wanted to know if he wanted to go catch a movie with me. He declined, saying that he already was out with a couple of his guy friends who I really don't get along with. Anyway, I called my best friend and we both went to a pizzeria. While we...

Boyfriend problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK me and my boyfriend don't talk... we don't know what 2 talk about... can someone please help me on what me and him can talk... about... he's in 2 skateboarding.. and I'm in 2 singing and dancing... can someone please help?? :confused:

Problems with boyfriend [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Im Shannon. Ive been dating a very special man for the last 6 months. We are very close for the most part, but when I talk about taking our relationship to the next level he clams right up. He told me I need to relax. We love each other without a doubt. I don't no why he is dragging...

Help! Boyfriend Problems.. [ 22 Answers ]

Im 16 and I've been dating this really great guy for 7 months. Everythings fine but, lately we've been fighting CONSTANTLY! I love him to death, but I don't know what's up with this sudden change... what should I do?