Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxvickyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 04:53 AM
    I want to dance
    Hi,
    I am only 12 but I would love to dance, its all I ever do. I go in for any dance chances I get like through school etc. But I want to dance so much I do disco and hiphop and things like that. How can I become a dancer before it gets too late.:(
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 04:03 PM
    You could try going to the local school of the arts in your area and see if they can help.:)
    scac Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxvickyxx
    Hi,
    I am only 12 but i would love to dance, its all I ever do. I go in for any dance chances i get like through school etc. But i want to dance so much i do disco and hiphop and things like that. How can i become a dancer before it gets too late.:(
    Well, I dance too, And everyone says that is is very good to do, and that I am a good dancer. Just keep trying for your dream. It depends what you like to do. Do you like to get up on stage, then you can do the talent show and maybe dance in a school play. If you want to really try to get a career, then try calling a professional dancer, and they might give you lessons. Just please don't give up.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I used to dance too, all kinds, mostly culture dance.
    I didn't keep doing it, I decided to become a scholar, then I am doing professional job when I mention to people I used to dance for 6 years!
    I see their mouth widely open,LOL:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

The Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Please Guys AND Girls answer this question I need a lot of help in little time!! Okay our winter dance is coming up NEXT weekend. I know my friend will ask me to dance. I want to say yes, but I have a problem. I have no idea HOW to dance. Ive never danced with anyone before, so what...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search