Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2019, 01:35 PM
    of course it was . It was clear the decision to let Evita off the hook came right out of the mouth of the emperor himself . He was the one that came up with the careless but no ill intent excuse .Comey almost said it word for word after the emperor said it . Then a month after the tarmac meeting Lynch announced that Justice would not investigate the relationship between the Clintoon foundation and State Dept. At the time it was being reported that Evita was going to keep Lynch on at Justice .While all this was going on ,Lynch was using a pseudonym email account under the name
    “Elizabeth Carlisle”.Evidently that practice was widely employed in the emperor's regime.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 05:29 AM
    Please forgive me guy's, I'm a bit distracted by the current state of affairs with the investigation into the current administration to go back and litigate past abuses. I can wait for the Inspector Generals report for that. Wonder what Vlad told the dufus when he couldn't hack and deliver HC's emails?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 07:04 AM
    wonder what happened when Christopher Steele admitted that parts of his dossier might be fabricated from information he received from Russian sources ?

Last year, in a deposition in a lawsuit filed against Buzzfeed, Mr. Steele emphasized that his reports consisted of unverified intelligence. Asked whether he took into account that some claims might be Russian fabrications, he replied, “Yes.”
    F.B.I. agents considered whether Russia had polluted the stream of intelligence, but did not give it much credence, according to the former official.
    But that is an issue to which multiple inquiries are likely to return. There has been much chatter among intelligence experts that Mr. Steele’s Russian informants could have been pressured to feed him disinformation.
    Daniel Hoffman, a former C.I.A. officer who served in Moscow, said he had long suspected the dossier was contaminated by Russian fabrications. The goal, he said, would be to deepen American divisions and blur the line between truth and falsehood.
    “How many times have hearings on Capitol Hill used information from the dossier?” Mr. Hoffman said. “How much damage has it already caused?”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/u...er-report.html
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2019, 07:19 AM
    It's going to turn out, I think, that the dirty dealings in this whole deal was primarily by the democrats. They were so sure HC would win and that they would be able to cover up their mess that they became careless.
    Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    wonder what happened when Christopher Steele admitted that parts of his dossier might be fabricated from information he received from Russian sources ? https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/u...er-report.html
    Nice debate but inconclusive don't you think? McCain turned the dossier over to the FBI as well he should as advised by Lindsay Graham for a proper investigation. LOL, we all know the dufus never informed the FBI of his being contacted by Russians, but welcomed it and sought to use it for his advantage against HC. Common goal between the dufus and Vlad, get Hillary. This was AFTER the FBI told the dufus the Russians are coming, and are here!

https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-...n-team-2017-12

Obviously the dufus had no intention of listening to his future intel community. We don't need to speculate about the outcome of that do we?

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It's going to turn out, I think, that the dirty dealings in this whole deal was primarily by the democrats. They were so sure HC would win and that they would be able to cover up their mess that they became careless.
    Is the dufus covering up his mess now?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 10:31 AM
    Nelie Ohr was employed at Fusion GPS and her husband Bruce Ohr was a top Justice Dept official . Nelie gave Bruce the thumb drive that contained the dossier . Bruce gave it to the FBI . Ultimately it does not matter that McCain hated Trump and delivered a copy of the dossier to the FBI .The FBI had their hands on it well before McCain did . But keep clinging to that and other false and incomplete narratives you believe . McCain's role was inconsequential .
    Expert

Apr 20, 2019, 10:58 AM
    Even if what you say is TRUE, what difference does it make? Would you ignore it or check it out? If your name came up while you were talking to a dope dealer (Or any other character, you pick) under surveillance should the cops check you out too? That's how intel works, and they all know who is friendly who is NOT.

Guess which side the dufus and his buddies chose?
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 11:24 AM
    so did they investigate every public official who had any association or rumor of association with Russians ? No they chose Trump in an attempt to derail his campaign and later his Presidency . Why is it that Tony Podesta ;who's brother ran the Evita campaign was not charged for doing the exact same things that got Manafort ? This was a persuit of criminalizing political opponents and nothing to do with the pursuit of justice . FACT . the emperor knew about Russian efforts and his people were told to stand down . https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stand...b086698a9d1112

Why were all the FISA renewals signed off by Rice ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2019, 11:33 AM
    so did they investigate every public official who had any association or rumor of association with Russians ?
    I'm going to go way out on a limb here and guess that they only investigated Trump. So do I win a prize??

I have nothing against Obama and Clinton at this late date, and I'm sick of seeing these endless investigations while the country is borrowing money like there's no tomorrow and nothing is said or done about it. But I have to admit that I'm so tired of the plain and evident corruption that led to this phony Russia investigation that I am ready to see someone nailed for it.
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2019, 12:07 PM
    It has to be seen through . If this is allowed to stand then we will never be able to go back to the days the emperor was talking about with the peaceful transition of power and a normal constitutional process . The norm will be the criminalization of political opposition .The use of the IRS ,the Intel agencies ,the Justice Dept to put them down or minimalize their influence . Don't like the Tea Party ? Sic the IRS on them . Don't like Trump ? Fabricate charges and take him down .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Mueller indictments [ 937 Answers ]

Inspector Clouseau brought down a bakers dozen of indictments yesterday against Ruskies working out of St Petersburg .(taking bets right now on the chances of ever getting those charged onto US soil).The charge is that they dressed up like American snowflakes in pajamas, in their mother's basement...

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Calculation of short-circuit current in delta winding of tertiary winding transformer [ 0 Answers ]

Good day all I have a three-winding power transformer with vector grouping of YNyd11. I also have the utility short-circuit currents at the primary and secondary wingdings, and the primary-secondary, primary-tertiary, and secondary-tertiary positive and zero sequence impedances. I must calculate...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

Conversion of voluntary winding up into compulsory winding up [ 1 Answers ]

Can a voluntary winding up be converted into compulsory winding up by court during winding up process

View more questions Search