Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 18, 2018, 04:54 PM
    You are right Tom 100%. The mad King Dufus outrages me to my CORE!! Yes that's selective, but no more selective than your 8 year attack on Obama!

It is what it is!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Hardly and as I told Tom there is a humane way to enforce the law. Of course you don't care about that do you?
    Yes the humane way to enforce the law, lock up people for petty offences, swell the prison population and allow illegal immigrants to take their place all in the name of being humane. If you wanted to be humane to these people who seem compelled to cross your borders you could stop investing in China and start investing in your own hemisphere, but your wonderful capitalist utopia would never have the objective of helping people out of poverty.
    Expert

Jun 18, 2018, 05:51 PM
    When your own economy is as big and dynamic as ours then maybe your advice will have more credibility. I don't see that happening anytime soon do you?
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
    When your own economy is as big and dynamic as ours then maybe your advice will have more credibility. I don't see that happening anytime soon do you?
    Well we are steadily overtaking you, from last place two hundred years ago we are now in the top twenty of world economies so perhaps there is something we can teach you about getting things done and having a dynamic economy

Please think about the innovations that we have given you or turn off your WIFI
    Expert

Jun 19, 2018, 07:32 AM
    Sure when you turn off your lights, radio, and TV.
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2018, 03:19 PM
    Sure when you turn off your lights, radio, and TV.
    And how much of that did you invent? You are great exploiters Tal
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2018, 08:37 PM
    Trump has pulled out of the UN Human Rights Council. Now I can understand that some of the membership doesn't stack up but using Israel as an excuse instead of admitting that the US doesn't respond well to criticism
    Expert

Jun 20, 2018, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    And how much of that did you invent? You are great exploiters Tal
    You (Actually THEY!) are getting paid the big bucks for patented contribution so get over yourself, as it's not the ONLY thing moving human evolution along. That alone doesn't make YOU or YOURS better than ME or MINE, so can the ego tripping until you actually do catch up in dynamic economic influence.

Trump has pulled out of the UN Human Rights Council. Now I can understand that some of the membership doesn't stack up but using Israel as an excuse instead of admitting that the US doesn't respond well to criticism
    The Dufus doesn't respond well to criticism, and it's but a set up lean toward the dictators and madmen who share is authoritarian leanings.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2018, 06:42 AM
    You (Actually THEY!) are getting paid the big bucks for patented contribution so get over yourself, as it's not the ONLY thing moving human evolution along. That alone doesn't make YOU or YOURS better than ME or MINE, so can the ego tripping until you actually do catch up in dynamic economic influence.
    Oh we are testy today

The Dufus doesn't respond well to criticism, and it's but a set up lean toward the dictators and madmen who share is authoritarian leanings.
    Trump would be right at home in that committee
    Expert

Jun 20, 2018, 07:18 AM
    You would be testy too if you weren't such an immigration hardliner, devoid of humanity for the plight of desperate humans. Immigration is but one top story kicked around between partisan factions in the continuation of our civil war. I live in Texas and vilifying women, children and babies and housing them as criminals in MY gets under my CRAW!

As do those who make this about everything but the right thing. The Mad King Dufus has created another crisis and his sycophants line up behind him parroting his LIES. Yes I am testy, but no more than usual since the Dufus seized control of my TV. Friday can't come soon enough.
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2018, 03:41 PM
    You would be testy too if you weren't such an immigration hardliner, devoid of humanity for the plight of desperate humans. Immigration is but one top story kicked around between partisan factions in the continuation of our civil war. I live in Texas and vilifying women, children and babies and housing them as criminals in MY gets under my CRAW!

As do those who make this about everything but the right thing. The Mad King Dufus has created another crisis and his sycophants line up behind him parroting his LIES. Yes I am testy, but no more than usual since the Dufus seized control of my TV. Friday can't come soon enough.
    Well you can relax this morning Tal and make way to open your home since Trump has ended separation and there will be a consequence
    Expert

Jun 20, 2018, 05:21 PM
    Your hyperbolic speech sounds just like the Dufus's racist non fact rants and stupid antics, of which he is eating as we speak. Your gloom and doom FAKE invasion is a bit over the top Clete and wasn't true before the Dufus nor will be after.

It's a BIG FAT LIE, and the nation has seen through it and forced him to reverse himself. Be assured we will see if indeed he puts those kids back with their families.
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 06:16 AM
    Well Tal what you need over there is some real policies and real debate
    Expert

Jun 21, 2018, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Well Tal what you need over there is some real policies and real debate
    And real Truth. The EO trumps signed was BS since it didn't reunify the more than 2200 kids already in custody, in violation of the Flores Agreement

https://www.humanrightsfirst.org/res...and-next-steps

To have real debate to get real policies you have to have honest parties, and obviously this tactic is about The Dufus getting his money and the kids are but pawns held hostage as a negotiating tactic. That makes this a WAR right in the middle of silly season.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 09:38 AM
    honest parties who tell the truth of what they want aka open borders ? if not that ,then what level of immigration and border control would be acceptable ? As an example ;the minute Trump said that families would not be separated . Kamile Harris complained that locking up families with their children was unacceptable .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    honest parties who tell the truth of what they want aka open borders ? if not that ,then what level of immigration and border control would be acceptable ? As an example ;the minute Trump said that families would not be separated . Kamile Harris complained that locking up families with their children was unacceptable .
    As talinman said, you cannot have honest discussion about immigration and border control as long as that fruitcake in the WH continues to demand the American taxpayer foot the bill for his "Mexican-funded" wall!

First, get rid of Trump the evil promoter of all that is unholy, then all sides can sit down and talk.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 10:09 AM
    as I suspected ;you refuse to admit that your goal is open borders
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    as I suspected ;you refuse to admit that your goal is open borders

My GOAL, in case you hadn't noticed, is to get Trump out of government. Then, and only then, got all those spineless Republicans who a**-kissed and continue to a**-kiss Trump also out of government.

When that happens, all sides can sit down and work out an arrangement fair and acceptable to all. Your "open borders" is a non-starter.
    Expert

Jun 21, 2018, 11:03 AM
    I'll admit I was against the FENCE back in the day, because the whole immigration debate is a trumped up fear mongering campaign drummed up far beyond the rational. I can accept border patrols but never the notion of a big beautiful wall you can see from space to save us from the brown people. To be frank I'm against all the ideas and policies a lying cheating loudmouth bully proposes.

Current Events is full of my ideas and feelings and I stand by that 100%. The brown people are no threat, and like all the immigrants before them have contributed through the generations to the greatness of America. Compared to the threat of gun violence in our public places women and children running from a house on fire in central America is NOTHING!

So listen to the Dufus and get behind his idiotic ideas that waste time and money and ignore the rest of the immigrants who have overstayed their visas and green cards and the nut job AMERICANS terrorist reeking REAL havoc on our domestic front. Fix the fence get more guards or go kick the central American governments in their a$$ or all the above but spare me the BS!

Only a zip damn fool would give a guy American banks won't do business with a dime let alone 25 billion bucks! But then if you voted for such a fool after knowing he had court cases, bankruptcies and is in court being sued for god knows what now, then maybe you are a bit foolish! And those my slow to believe your own eyes friends are FACTS!

DUMP DUFUS before it's too late. Or free the kids and lock the Dufus up!
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2018, 10:19 PM
    Tal, time to give up and admit you have Trump for at least another two years and that means more BS. I suggest you go out and buy a bulldozer which is what you should have given yourself Christmas 2016.

The "fence" will be a nice piece of intergenerational infrastructure, a semi-permanent reminder of better days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed u'a [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever missed a u'a not because it was going to be dirty but because of a death in the family and just plane busy and forgot if so what happens?

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

Missed NJ tax last yr [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I work in NY but live full time in NJ. I moved into a new house and in all the craziness realized I forgot to pay my NJ income tax last year (I pd NY & Fed). Please help I don't know what to do!

View more questions Search