Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2017, 03:26 AM
    Trump's Cabinet Toadies and Their Bizarro World.
    Another piece from the bizarro world of Trump.

After claiming he is the greatest president ever (except for FDR), he proceeded to require each cabinet member to declare fulsome praise of the great man Trump. I'm not making this up - it was all over the TV on Monday.

Each cabinet member then spoke of Trump's greatness and the privilege it is to serve this great president and be a part of his great cabinet. The cabinet heads were embarrassing and cringeworthy to watch. It was genuinely hard to believe they would humiliate themselves like this in front of TV cameras. They gave new meaning to the word "toadie".

Thank God for at least one honorable man - James Mattis, Secretary of Defense - who refused to kow-tow to the orange man seated directly to Mattis' right and instead spoke of the honor to serve the men and women of the Armed Forces. Trump stared at Mattis to his left and, as anyone could tell, fumed over this lack of kiss-a** coming from Mattis.

Topping it all off was Senator Schumer's hilarious parody of the event with his own staff. ROFL.

Now Newt Gingrich, who previously praised to the high heavens the appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel investigating Russian ties to Trump et al, has reversed himself. "Dump him", says the already disgraced previous legislator now reduced to being a talking head on cable TV shows.

Why? Because Mueller is obviously doing a way too thorough job right out of the gate. Gingrich spins it to be that Mueller is "too friendly" with James Corey. Didn't that "friendship" exist when Gingrich praised the appointment?

Little things like logical inconsistencies and lies never bother the Republican Right.

With Mueller's selection of crack criminal investigator Michael Dreeben, can Preet Bharara be far behind?

It never ends, folks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 04:28 AM
    Trump will just FIRE Mueller, and the repubs will fall in line behind him. Flynn will get a pardon, and Sessions will un-recuse himself to prosecute Comey.

Nothing to see here folks move along, and bend over and kiss your ordinary A$$ good bye, while Trump takes your money and moves to Russia. Hope you like wallowing in the mud after Trump drains the swamp, but he left the gators to keep biting us in the A$$! Preet will change his name to PETE and chase ambulances in greater DC while Talaniman moves to Alaska to live off the grid and smoke hooch with Excon.

Sorry Tom, you may have to cancel your retirement after Trump cuts your taxes. You can't afford to smoke HOOCH with me and Ex.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
    Medication can take care of the Paranoid episodes... therapy can help with the rest.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2017, 04:41 AM
    Some primo hooch and Excon! What more can I ask for?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2017, 02:58 PM
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
    1. Because Mueller is obviously doing a way too thorough job right out of the gate
    In who's universe ? So far all I can tell he did was to start hiring Emperor Zero's syncopaths and has been creating a budget for his fishing expedition . It takes a lot of $$$ to develop a process crime case .Don't believe me ? Ask Patrick J. Fitzgerald ,who spent taxpayer dollars for 2 years to find that Scooter Libby had a different recollection of a conversation with Tim Russert . As for the person who leaked Valerie Plame's name ? Oh that was Dep Sec State Richard Armitage . That information was known to Fitzgerald days after the story broke .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump is all bull and bluster [ 37 Answers ]

The US navy is a little slow to follow its chief's commands or whims. The carrier group supposedly menacing North Korea has spent its recent days playing war games with Australia and won't arrive in North Korean waters until the end of the month, so is there a blockage in communications in...

Definition of Insanity ala Trump [ 30 Answers ]

Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. So Trump resubmits basically the same executive order and is shocked when a judge again stops it nationwide. Trump still refuses to understand the First Amendment - probably because he hasn't read it yet. By his own admission he reads one...

Trump's Henchmen - Bizarre [ 28 Answers ]

His appointments so far are so bizarre, they seem like a joke. But, unfortunately, Trump is deadly serious. Commerce, Energy, State, Treasury, etc. - these, and others, will be headed by people ideologically opposed to the respective mission - or BLATANTLY opposed and have expressed a desire to...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

White rotary serial #FR2493729 with cabinet similar to vs cabinet year value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary serial # FR249372 9, in a cabinet similar to the old VS style but with 6 side drawers. The sewing machine has the letters of WMS in the center overlayed on top of each other. Can you please tell me the year and the value?

View more questions Search