Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2017, 07:32 PM
    UNBELIEVABLE - Trump Blames The Democrats
    In the wake of his devastating and humiliating defeat rescinding his healthcare proposal before Congress, Trump has the unmitigated gall to blame the Democrats for his failure.

The Democrats - who have been fighting AGAINST Trump's plan of "repeal and replace" since day one, are now blamed by His Dopiness for NOT voting for the plan they have always been opposed to. THE FACT IS THAT IT WAS HIS OWN REPUBLICANS THAT FAILED TO SUPPORT HIM BY NOT VOTING FOR HIS PLAN. You can't make this stuff up.

In addition, Trump also denies ever saying "repeal and replace". When shown Tweets and videos where he used those exact words, he claims he meant "something else". The man has no shame.

He made his absurd claim about the voting in a call HE MADE to the New York Times - you know, that paper he says he never reads, and that prints "fake news".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2017, 07:51 PM
    Don't forget, he repeatedly promised his followers during the campaign that he would repeal/call for a repeal of Obamacare on the first day he was in office.

One such instance:

Rally in Florida, October 2016: “Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first. That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare. My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability.”
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2017, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Rally in Florida, October 2016: “Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first. That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare. My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability.”
    Trump's latest reversal is that now he intends to let Obamacare IMPLODE on its own "in about a year".

How will this bizarre presidency end? In farce or in tragedy?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 04:52 AM
    This shows just how much talk Dump is, he is full of hot air, full of bull and bluster, he skites about the art of the deal and they hoisted him on his own pitard. You have to ask, what is the point of having a President?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 05:16 AM
    1. Trump's latest reversal is that now he intends to let Obamacare IMPLODE on its own "in about a year".
    He's right on that part . It is in a rapid death spiral. The thing about herr Donald is that he is the most liberal of the Republicans in the game. He wants to keep a dominant government role in the health care industry so he'll 'negotiate' with the Dems to 'fix' Obamacare . That means maintaining the freebees .

1. This shows just how much talk Dump is, he is full of hot air, full of bull and bluster, he skites about the art of the deal and they hoisted him on his own pitard. You have to ask, what is the point of having a President?
    Yup ,full of hot air .... but in his defense ,there was no way he was going to get his feckless divided party to agree on any plan . There is still an ideological fight in the party between conservatives ,populists ,and moderates .It is clear which side herr Donald in on . He promised to primary opponents of RyanCare . But the so called 'Freedom Caucus' is full of shyt too . If this was the bill on the floor when they knew there was an Obama veto waiting at the end of the line ,they would've voted in lock step with the Party leadership. Yeah some courage !

They don't have the absolute majority the Dems had in 2009 to do as they want .So maybe the' half a loaf 'approach is the best . They can fight their battle on this ant hill and huff and puff about how they stood for a principle in a lost cause ;and we'll be permanently stuck with Obamacare . Or they can become grown ups and accept what they can get ;promising to fight again another day.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 25, 2017, 07:19 AM
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2017, 07:22 AM
    Well said Tal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unbelievable menstrual cramps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm 37 years old had my tubes tied six and half years ago. Never before durging my period did I have cramps. Since my last child six years ago. My periods are unbareable the pain is unbelievable it hurts to do anything . Ive done the warm bath ib profine heating pads you name it I've done...

Unbelievable that this happened [ 3 Answers ]

This man is a piece of Sh*t. And should not be a JP! JP says, for kids' sake, he won't wed biracial couples | Philadelphia Daily News | 10/16/2009

It's unbelievable.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ? It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t...

Unbelievable Images [ 8 Answers ]

'Panic stations': ship aground - National - smh.com.au This is where I am from in Australia. The weather here today is freakish. This 225m ship has run aground on one of beautiful beaches. It lost its morning a few KM's offshore and came hurtling towards the beach. Follow the link to view...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search