Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2017, 08:45 PM
    Sheer stupidity
    This is what happens when you allow multinationals with no local affinity to develop resources

Natural gas: How Australia is being screwed

This is actually got to the stage where it is cheaper to buy Australian gas in Japan and ship it back than it is to buy it on the local market. A total failure of market driven economics
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2017, 06:48 AM
    No Clete this is what happens when you elect dumb politicians to manage your affairs. Just like in the US.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 09:02 AM
    Well what I can Say Tal is that these are projects approved by a leftist government so yes, this is what happens when you elect dumb politicians to manage your affairs. You had many years of dumb politics and will have many more, hopefully the worm has turned here and governments are looking at the privatised energy industries and starting to take back the farm
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 17, 2017, 11:48 AM
    Its more realistic to figure you are in for many more years of dumb politicians going along with capitalist oligarchs Clete. What, you thought you had evolved into the premier human society of the world? Bummer but welcome to reality. The good news is you get to try again the next election.
    Ultra Member

Mar 17, 2017, 03:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Its more realistic to figure you are in for many more years of dumb politicians going along with capitalist oligarchs Clete. What, you thought you had evolved into the premier human society of the world? Bummer but welcome to reality. The good news is you get to try again the next election.
    This has nothing to do with being one of the more desirable places in the world, you see the thing is we have plenty of coal but these dumb leftists don't want us to use it, so one left leaning state went to the extreme of shutting down all its coal fired power, we will just buy power from interstate without realising they were relying on something that could supply a fraction of the demand and hey presto, along came summer and all the wind and all the solar couldn't put Humpty's system together, more leftist stupidity. So they have gas in a problem, electricity in a problem, the dirtiest power station on the country can't make a buck and is closing because the market isn't working. A market insisted on by the left. I don't know if you are getting the point, but leftist politics have not served this country well, they have just stuffed everything up. But good news Malcolm Turncoat is back from the past to save the day with Snowy Mountains mark II, the grand nation building project that will put pumped Hydro on the map, perhaps when they are finished tunnelling there, they can tunnel elsewhere and turn the coastal rivers inland, that is of course if those leftist B's let them

Looking forward to the election, we may not have to wait that long, if Turncoat loses any more party members he may have to hand over the baton

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stupidity [ 3 Answers ]

A coworker and I was accused of putting lotion or something on another coworkers car after work she went to the police without any evidence other than her word what could possibly come of this?

Stupidity with drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I snorted for the first and last time a small of cocaine about a month ago will I pass a drug test?

Stupidity vs. well. Stupidity! [ 1 Answers ]

I had the sudden urge to see or hear something stupid/funny, so let's have some show and tell! Have you ever made a home video of something completely dumb? Friends doing the dumbest you've ever seen? You're child doing something absolutely hilarious? Or perhaps you didn't record? Share your...

Junkie Stupidity [ 1 Answers ]

About ten years ago I was addicted to heroin and racked up about 15 shoplifting charges in a six month period. I had never been arrested for anything before this and have never been arrested since. I was charged but never convicted because I never went to court. I now lead a normal life, clean and...

View more questions Search