Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2017, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But dead people have relatives and friends. Never fear. The Philippine president won't be around forever. As long as humans roam the Earth, there will be illegal drug activity.
    Yes there are a lot of slow moving dopes out there
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes there are a lot of slow moving dopes out there
    Fresh blood will keep drug trafficking and drug use alive.
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2017, 06:23 PM
    Fresh blood will keep drug trafficking and drug use alive.
    Fresh blood is the result of drug trafficking, the time has come to stop locking addicts up, give them the option of a gun and take out your dealer, the problem would be gone in a month
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 06:52 PM
    Fresh blood is the result of drug trafficking, the time has come to stop locking addicts up, give them the option of a gun and take out your dealer, the problem would be gone in a month
    That won't work. Has been tried and then eventually failed. Every. Time.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2017, 12:45 PM
    sayeth Digong Rodrigo Duterte
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2017, 02:47 PM
    That won't work. Has been tried and then eventually failed. Every. Time.
    It is under trial at the moment but it hasn't failed, and it has never been tried among an armed population
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 03:17 PM
    It is under trial at the moment but it hasn't failed, and it has never been tried among an armed population
    Many of those armed are the drug traffickers. So we're all going to shoot at each other? OK Corral all over again. Last man standing wins? Guess I'd better get my concealed-carry permit so I can grocery shop while armed.
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2017, 07:36 PM
    Many of those armed are the drug traffickers. So we're all going to shoot at each other? OK Corral all over again. Last man standing wins? Guess I'd better get my concealed-carry permit so I can grocery shop while armed.
    Yes that is an excellent suggestion, while you are there lay up some provisions for the siege, because unless you do this you will be overrun by drugged out zombies and mad Muslims

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My own family conned me [ 8 Answers ]

Back in 1989 my father died. I was just 2 years old. My mother gave me up for adoption and my fathers family weren't interested. But they kept in contact Now being 20 and have lived a hectic life moving around from foster home to foster home and then having to live in a hostel at 16. One...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

View more questions Search