Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2017, 03:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What do you plan to do with the US citizens who buy, distribute, and use the drugs?
    The one good idea Chairman Mao had was perfect for that.. and it was effective, very effective.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    The one good idea Chairman Mao had was perfect for that.. and it was effective, very effective.
    Even the Christian white males?
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2017, 08:33 PM
    Even the Christian white males?
    Stopped almost all of the opium dens and abuse that were rampant before then. If there were some Christian white males caught up in it... that was their own doing.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 09:17 PM
    Stopped almost all of the opium dens and abuse that were rampant before then. If there were some Christian white males caught up in it... that was their own doing.
    Doubt we'll get that far. Bannon has the apocalypse in mind instead.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2017, 09:57 PM
    Doubt we'll get that far. Bannon has the apocalypse in mind instead.
    Nah.. only liberals believe that... everything to them is like it is with teenage girls... the world is coming to to an end because they got a zit... drama queens about everything.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 5, 2017, 10:00 PM
    Nah.. only liberals believe that... everything to them is like it is with teenage girls... the world is coming to to an end because they got a zit... drama queens about everything.
    You must not keep up with Breitbart stuff.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2017, 10:11 PM
    You must not keep up with Breitbart stuff.
    I do know 95%+ of the people posting on line really have no clue about how often and how much they are deceived by the media... even though most now finally see its been happening, they don't really have an idea how bad the bias is at times. But you know the old saying ignorance is bliss and they prefer to cling to that than accept reality and go to great lengths to rationalize it.

Lot like teenagers with birth control. Reject everything people try to tell them (because they are smarter than those boring people are).. then act surprised when they find themselves knocked up. At some point you tell them believe what you want... doesn't change reality.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2017, 11:40 PM
    .. doesn't change reality.
    Let's talk about reality. Does reality exist in Washington these days? Or has the whole thing taken on the appearance of the serriel? Governance by twitter, what a strange concept. It seems there is a bad case of I think therefore it must be so, or in the ancient way, so let it be written, so let it be done
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 04:51 AM
    The Donald believes that all he needs is a royal decree, not realizing there are 3 equal branches of government. What's disturbing is the right wing thinking they are the gauge of reality and everyone else is wrong.

The reality is that the right wing loonies are people too, and Americans, have rights, and are going nowhere... and are noisey as hell! A challenge for us all for sure!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2017, 08:12 AM
    No I don't think the economy has been doing great the last 8 years, but I do KNOW that it has improved over the mess the big banks made of it.

No, I'm not willing to ignore election fraud, but I do need to see proof of wide scale fraud. So far I haven't seen any. Oh sure there have been scattered instances on BOTH sides. But nothing that would affect another other than a small local election. You claim they were caught red handed, but I have seen no proof of it.

Yes Trump has done plenty to harm this nation. He has polarized things even worse that under Obama. He is trampling on the Constitution and has lied and lied to the American people.

we have more than enough states sick of leftyland we can force a Constitutional convention and remove California from the country. And there isn't ANYTHING they could do to stop it.
    And if you believe that, than you are sicker than I thought you were. You are advocating a destruction of this country. And that just proves my point that Trump has been harming this country, if right wingers believe they can take down the country.

Oh and you are wrong, none of the visa were revoked, they were just suspended. Holders of those valid visas are starting to arrive.

The "left wing whack job" was a respected CONSERVATIVE jurist.

Frankly, it make me sick to my stomach to read this hate filled garbage you are spewing. This is NOT what America was built on, this is not the values that the Founding Fathers wanted for this country. This is not the rule of law that most of us hold dear. You are advocating overthrowing the this country to get what you want. And that is not going to happen!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2017, 10:40 AM
    Hello smoothy:

Why go back to ancient history?? You could have just referred to the Trumpwannabe president of the Philippines.. He's MURDERED 10's of 1,000's of drug users..

I WOULD post a link, but you'd just call it fake news, so why bother?

excon
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2017, 10:54 AM
    I don't disagree with that part of what he's doing in the Philippines either.. if that's what it takes to put an end to drug crimes... and all the other crime that happens as a result. Drug dealing or drug abusing is rarely ever a crime that occurs in a vacuum. Most abusers don't fund their addiction from their own earnings exclusively. And the victims of those people have rights.

Put them on notice...that the crackdown is coming...they need get themselves straight before then or suffer the consequences afterwards.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 11:09 AM
    I don't disagree with that part of what he's doing in the Philippines either.. if that's what it takes to put an end to drug crimes... and all the other crime that happens as a result.
    Unfortunately, killing them won't stop the drug use and trade and crimes. Humans are clever beings who always find a way.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 11:18 AM
    I don't disagree with that part of what he's doing in the Philippines either.. if that's what it takes to put an end to drug crimes... and all the other crime that happens as a result. Drug dealing or drug abusing is rarely ever a crime that occurs in a vacuum. Most abusers don't fund their addiction from their own earnings exclusively. And the victims of those people have rights.

Put them on notice...that the crackdown is coming...they need get themselves straight before then or suffer the consequences afterwards.
    Didn't learn a thing from Prohibition did you?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2017, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Didn't learn a thing from Prohibition did you?
    Hello tal:

Look.. The ONLY reason prohibition failed, and the ONLY reason the Drug War IS failing, is because our namby pamby leaders haven't cracked down HARD enough.. We simply NEED more killing..

Bwa, ha ha ha ha..

excon
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 11:30 AM
    "Fear is the highest fence."

https://sites.google.com/site/inkwiz...ear-and-fences
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2017, 11:43 AM
    Yada, yada yada... Typical liberal arguments. I catch some homeless junkie on my property they are getting shot. I don't care WHAT their problem is... then made a mistake NOT staying in DC or MD in liberal land. I catch a criminal on my property.. he's never going to commit another crime because he's leaving in a body bag. I don'[t care what his problem is... he made a mistake not dealing with it and not staying in DC or Maryland in liberal land.

Some left wing wackos decide to "protest" in our neighborhood... the first person who gets out of line gets shot... because this isn't DC or Maryland and they made a mistake leaving liberal land. We have the right to open carry WITHOUT a permit... and we are a Shall ISSUE state so its not hard to get one... and we have the RIGHT to use lethal force in self defense. And at least half of my neighbors feel the same way too.

People with long criminal records.. tough... I'll give someone busted once a chance, but if you have a BUNCH of offences on your rap sheet... you don't get any. I have no sympathy for anyone who needs illegal drugs to get though life... I really have no sympathy for alcoholics who aren't making an effort to get sober either.

THere is no "right" to commit crimes... and there is no "right" to commit crimes against others.
    Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 12:53 PM
    Smoothy, you are talking crap, no doubt keyboard courage, because we all know you would call a cop before you took a penitentiary chance on shooting somebody. You may be a racist and a hater, and a crazy fool to boot, but endangering your lifestyle ain't in you.

In short you are running off at the mouth, and calling names... AGAIN.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2017, 02:18 PM
    Unfortunately, killing them won't stop the drug use and trade and crimes. Humans are clever beings who always find a way.
    Have you ever seen a dead person taking drugs, if you have there must be a lot of zombies out there, in the phillipines hundreds of thousands turned themselves in
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 6, 2017, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Have you ever seen a dead person taking drugs, if you have there must be a lot of zombies out there, in the phillipines hundreds of thousands turned themselves in
    But dead people have relatives and friends. Never fear. The Philippine president won't be around forever. As long as humans roam the Earth, there will be illegal drug activity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feel dizzy, headaches, feel like vomiting after drinking green tea. Any reasons? [ 8 Answers ]

I started drinking gree tea, because I know its healthy (that is what everyone say). I never made abuse of it, my maximum dose was 3 cups/day. I really like it and drink it with no sugar only some lemon and vanilla, or mixed with other teas. After a time, something like 3months, I started feeling...

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My own family conned me [ 8 Answers ]

Back in 1989 my father died. I was just 2 years old. My mother gave me up for adoption and my fathers family weren't interested. But they kept in contact Now being 20 and have lived a hectic life moving around from foster home to foster home and then having to live in a hostel at 16. One...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

View more questions Search