Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 06:09 AM
    How do you apologise for an insufferable buffoon?
    Donald Trump call to Malcolm Turnbull: President ˜doesnst care| Reaction

What I say is don't bother, the next time you give a war we might not come. It is obvious that "America First" means no room for anyone else, It means the word of your government means nothing. I think it is time we reviewed the AUSFTA, it was very unfavourable to us at the time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2017, 08:08 AM
    Washington Post says it... we don't call it the comPost for nothing. They could find nothing wrong with anything Hillary did or Obama.. and can't find anything at all positive to say about Trump... I've canceled my subscription to those hacks because I got fed up with their one sided propaganda. I was paying for news... not their opinion of what the news should be.

And besides... MOST elected officials world wide are insufferable a@*holes.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 08:10 AM
    It really is hard not to agree with you Clete if the reports are true, so maybe you now have an inkling of how half America feels with this bull in a china shop leader we have elected. Kind of scary on top of frustrating and infuriating.

Even with popcorn and Netflix it's hard to enjoy the Trump Horror Show. Trust me it's even worse seeing it everyday up close and personal.
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2017, 08:34 AM
    Only the left does... but they LOOOOOOVED Hillary... despite everything we knew about her... they suffer from a condition we have a name for Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

I didn't think that one up... some other unknown individual coined that... I first saw it a few weeks ago online.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 09:03 AM
    You got the guy you wanted and are still a sourpuss Smoothy?!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 12:12 PM
    Ok here's the deal . I am not at all thrilled by how herr Donald conducts himself in the leaders play ground. However ;the Aussies have refugee and immigration laws that would make you bleeding hearts head's explode . They take them off a boat and transport them to island concentration camp tent cities .Don't deny it Clete .

https://www.google.com/search?q=aust...UIBygC&dpr=1.5

So the emperor in his final weeks makes this deal with PM Turnbull that if we take 1,250 of the ruffians off their hands ;we would exchange them for some nice well behaved Hispanics ....or something like that .

Whether you agree or disagree with the deal is almost besides the point . The fact that Trump was surprised by the deal ;which he evidently did not know about until after the conversation with Turnbull began is what is disturbing . Had he consulted with the State Dept before he picked up the phone ;or had been rudimentary briefed on current US Aussie relations ,he would not have reacted in such a way.
    Expert

Feb 2, 2017, 12:54 PM
    That's Trumps fault for bullying ahead with just his feelings and not the facts.

Trump could fracture US and Australia's 'great alliance', experts say - CNN.com

Shouldn't you know who is fighting ISIS in Iraq with you? Maybe if he got his head out of Vlad's A$$ he would see that he is picking fights with his allies while Russia marches ahead with Syria and the Ukraine.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 01:39 PM
    not only that ;but in case he hadn't noticed ;China is trying hard to forge closer ties with the Aussies. With Trump capping the TPP deal dead dead, Beijing is seeking to persuade Australia to join its own trade bloc that will exclude the United States.

The détente between Vladdy and herr Donald will be as short lived as the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact . Iran is going to fracture their good feelings .
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    ;the Aussies have refugee and immigration laws that would make you bleeding hearts head's explode . They take them off a boat and transport them to island concentration camp tent cities .Don't deny it Clete .

You see you have accepted the UN spin rather than the facts, these people where taken into protective custody because they were at risk at sea in unseaworthy boats and had been trafficked by indonesian smugglers. Australian law calls for incarceration in an immigration facility if you attempt to enter the country illegally and the law provides that they will not be allowed to land on the mainland so facilities have been set up in various tropical places where they receive medical aid and their status is verified.No immigration facility offers comfortable lodging, most are in inhospitable places. We even offer to send them home. We take thousands of refugees a year who come by invitation after vetting in refugee camps overseas

Yes we would exchange these illegals for some hispanics because at least the hispanics are christian and have some hope of integration.

We were surprised at the deal here too, but Turncoat has been under pressure to shut the facilities on Nauru and Manus but just can't find somewhere to resettle them. Dump is an idiot, this is certain, we don't want to send you Boston Bombers and the reason is that we want to send them back where they came from so they can be Baghdad Bombers but seriously we don't allow people to fluat the law because we have seen the outcomes in both your own land and in Europe.

Your should remember it was us who said we will decide who comes to this country first
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 02:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    not only that ;but in case he hadn't noticed ;China is trying hard to forge closer ties with the Aussies. With Trump capping the TPP deal dead dead, Beijing is seeking to persuade Australia to join its own trade bloc that will exclude the United States.

The détente between Vladdy and herr Donald will be as short lived as the Ribbentrop-Molotov pact . Iran is going to fracture their good feelings .
    \\

Tom we like to have good relations with everyone, it was Australia who first brought China in from the cold so why wouldn't we have good relations with them, they are a major trading partner. We don't have problems with having trade pacts with the Chinese and we are not in their face about the south China sea, all we ask is freedom of navigation

There are some realities in the world and it is time Dump realised this and all the america first rhetoric is just hot air
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 2, 2017, 05:26 PM
    I read The report last night, then this morning heard that Trumbull had announced the call ended cordially. Clete, you are on the scene, is Trumbull telling the truth. Or is trying not to antagonize the child? Trump appears to think that he can run the US as a business. He thinks he is the man totally in charge and can just do what he wants. He seems to forget this is a three legged stool and he needs to work with Congress, ALL of Congress.

And smoothy. I am pretty sure the Post didn't bend over backwards and lick Obama's and Clinton's boot as you claim. We've also been at this before so I will remind you that Clinton hasn't been indicted for ANYTHING. I know you think she should have been but the Republicans tried and couldn't do it. And if we are talking about ignoring someone's mistakes, look at all the fools on the right with their heads in the sand. Trump lies to them over and over and they lap it up. How did you like his idiotic performance at the Black History month kickoff? That was so embarrassing. Instead of talking about black history, he ranted on and on about the treatment he gets in the press.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2017, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Only the left does... but they LOOOOOOVED Hillary... despite everything we knew about her... they suffer from a condition we have a name for Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

I didn't think that one up... some other unknown individual coined that... I first saw it a few weeks ago online.
    I thing that is more Trump Unacceptance Resistance Disorder.
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2017, 03:34 PM
    Name:  george carlin.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  69.3 KB
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2017, 05:11 AM
    Well of course he will abuse his power, that's what meglomaniacs do. But once he gets rid of all the libs in government he might be able to implement his programs and pull back on some of that debt, on the other hand, it's all relative those aren't 2017 dollars are they
    Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 05:55 AM
    Trump has already abused his power by running his big mouth, and stoking fear among the most fringe among us, and empowering the most radical.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2017, 06:03 AM
    Tinfoil hat time...

The lunatic fringe on the left has always had major "issues". If they want to live in a communist country, they are free to move to one.

The radicals were in power the last 8 years....Trump is moving it back to center where it should be. And the left won't come to terms with that because they believe they alone have the right to rule and don't believe it Democracy.

Witness the violence by the left because they lost...thinking that will make ANYONE sympathetic to them. Personally I have NO respect for them behaving like that. The right didn't riot and burn things when OWEbama got stupid.
    Attached Images

Expert

Feb 7, 2017, 06:14 AM
    What violence by the left since Trump took office? Make it good before your lie is exposed!

Feb 7, 2017, 06:19 AM
    Is this supposed to be a Carlin quote? If so who is he talking about because Carlin died in 2008 BEFORE Obama took office!

And Trump is ALREADY abusing his power!

Trump is not moving things back to center. He is taking it far right. And the "radicals" were not in power since during most of the last 8 years Congres was under Republican control.

Yes there were riots after the election, but any violence since then appears to be from anarchist agitators, not the true left. Oh and there was plenty of violence from the right during Obama's term. No one has hung Trump in effigy as was done to Obama!

Get your facts straight smoothy. You seem to be moving further and further off the deep end.
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2017, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What violence by the left since Trump took office? Make it good before your lie is exposed!
    Seriously Tal, what Violence? Have you even watched your own news. The left wing media hasn't even hidden it. They gushed all over it and in fact incited much of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Is this supposed to be a Carlin quote? If so who is he talking about because Carlin died in 2008 BEFORE Obama took office!

And Trump is ALREADY abusing his power!

Trump is not moving things back to center. He is taking it far right. And the "radicals" were not in power since during most of the last 8 years Congres was under Republican control.

Yes there were riots after the election, but any violence since then appears to be from anarchist agitators, not the true left. Oh and there was plenty of violence from the right during Obama's term. No one has hung Trump in effigy as was done to Obama!

Get your facts straight smoothy. You seem to be moving further and further off the deep end.
    Really Scott... take a long look in the Mirror...

Are you really as clueless about all of this as you are professing to be? I find that hard to believe.. NOTHING the left has their panties in a knot over hasn't been done by Democrats before already....yet they pretend otherwise.

Get over yourselves....we had to put up with Obamas abuses...and Trump hasn't abused ANYTHING yet....but he is entitled to it just like the brown Bozo was given carte blanche by the left for. Obama wasn't some demigod..and what Obama was allowed to do...Trump is allowed to do.

Feb 7, 2017, 06:28 AM
    I deal in facts, smoothy. Show me facts! Provable, verifiable facts. Trump has abused the Constitution first, by usurping Congress's job to pass legislation (and yes other Presidents including Obama have done the same thing, Bush actually issued more EOs that Obama did). Second, by issuing a flawed EO that violated the Constitution. Third, by attacking a respected jurist. Fourth by issuing lie after lie after lie from him and his advisors. Like I said, FACTS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I repair the bottom of sliding closet door? Bottom attachment caved in. [ 1 Answers ]

Our sliding closet door is hollow inside. One of the bottom pegs caved in. The door does not stay on track. What is best way to fix it? Thanks

I cannot stand my boyfriend's insufferable (girl) friend. [ 3 Answers ]

I realize a lot of women may have similar problem, and it does help knowing that I am not the only woman who cannot stand her boyfriend's (girl) friend. To provide a brief history, I was BFF with this girl friend for nearly 3 years because we worked together. I even introduced my boyfriend to her...

What should I do? Should I apologise, or just leave it? [ 3 Answers ]

I used to like this guy and then I thought he was pissing around when he said he felt the same way. I dated someone else for a while but I couldn't stop thinking about the first guy and when he started a conversation with me I fell for him again. He genuinely sounded interested so I added some of...

How to apologise to someone [ 7 Answers ]

OK, so I had this friend, and we jad afew problems, and unless its completley necessary to tell them I don't reall want to. So I was really angry, not entirley aboutour problems but just in general, and she was also angry with me, but wouldn't tell me why. So we ended up getting in a big fight,...

16.5 ic ovh carb keeps leaking out of the bottom little motor on the bottom I think c [ 1 Answers ]

16.5 ic ohv briggs and stration engine ,when I shut it off all the fuel leaks out of the bottom of the carb on the bottom of the carb is a little motor that I think controls the needle valve.Any ideas?Thanks Don

View more questions Search