Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2014, 09:33 PM
    Im beginning to wonder
    Ís there anyone out there or has this become another ghost site?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 09:44 PM
    There are some of us left.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2014, 09:54 PM
    Yes but some of the regulars to this page seem to have taken a holiday, haven't seen Ex in weeks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 09:56 PM
    @paraclete. You won't be seeing excon. He said his goodbyes to us a while ago.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 01:50 AM
    Excon left because the owners of the site wouldn't bend to his demands. He was acting like a spoiled child and didn't get what he wanted, so he decided to leave us.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 02:27 AM
    Maybe they actually left their homes/apartments and having actual experiences in the real world. :-) You should be happy for them.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 03:49 AM
    Some of us just read until there is something worth posting. For the most part Ive tired of the circular arguments that have been going on. There hasn't been anything worth talking about lately.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 04:56 AM
    Every site I've belonged to or ran goes through cycles...
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 05:33 AM
    Yes I'm observing a cycle now, I think it's a unicycle
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 05:34 AM
    LOL, good one Clete.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 07:41 AM
    Figures if the emperor and Congress can take time off ,so can I. In fact ,with Congress and the emperor on vacation.... somehow the country still manages well. I'd in fact argue we are better off when Congress is on vacation ,and the emperor is duffing .

Of course ,even when the emperor is allegedly on the job ,there is still no one running the show. Take for example EPA supervisors signed off on payroll sheets for employees they knew were no shows.
    EPA official’s fraud fell through the cracks, documents show - The Washington Post

When Congress called EPA boss Gina McCarthy to the Hill ,she blamed Congress for not passing laws making it easier to fire employees. Then the public service unions called her out ,and she quickly backed down.

Then there is the IRS paying employees to campaign.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-stickers-scr/
    even better .... 286 full-time staffers at the IRS worked exclusively for the National Treasury Employees Union while they were on the government payroll in 2012.
    Federal Agencies Spending Millions to Support Unions | Washington Free Beacon

So I took some time off to hike the Grand Tetons. ........I'm BAAAAAAACKKKK !!!
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 07:56 AM
    Maybe start a new thread for your political stuff tom?

I was hiking a mountain too with my son, then the family all went sea kayaking. And as always some hill climbing cycling.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 03:35 PM
    at least we share similar recreational pursuits .did sea kayaking around Mt Desert Island Maine ;and the caves at Torrey Pines San Diego .
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 03:54 PM
    Well I guess you get summer holidays over there, the world can go to hell in a hand basket, and you can take a holiday.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 04:10 PM
    I like to sneek up behind groups of people standing around a leave a silent fart and casually walk way. Always good for a laugh or two when you see their faces and reactions.
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2014, 04:31 PM
    the world can go to hell in a hand basket, and you can take a holiday
    works for me.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 04:36 PM
    the world can go to hell in a hand basket, and you can take a holiday
    good enough for the emperor.the only thing that will detract from his vacation is a fund raiser .
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 07:04 PM
    Yes well you see he seems to have left the heavy lifting to Tony and Julia as we keep up our end of the relationship, but then what are friends for.

I think we are seeing some interesting developments in the Ukraine with Putin's 200 white painted trucks. I expect there is room for troops to climb aboard just as they cross the border, 20 a truck would make a sizable difference
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 07:44 PM
    if it were me ,those trucks don't cross the border before inspection.
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Agreed, but I'm suspicious about motive, is it just political or is it an infiltration or escalation ruse. All it would take is Ukrainian refusal to allow them to cross

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My beginning is in First and not in Last. [ 39 Answers ]

My beginning is in First and not in Last. My Middle is in Sad and in Happy My ending is Rust as well as in Rest. If you got me right I am nowhere near you- Right !

My beginning is in first and not in last [ 13 Answers ]

My beginning is in First and not in Last. My Middle is in Sad and in Happy My ending is Rust as well as in Rest. If you got me right I am nowhere near

In The beginning [ 8 Answers ]

I am a lesbian. In the beginning, my Partner and I had sex at least 2 times per day! My partner was very affectionate; she would always kiss me, ask for a kiss, hug me, had her hand on my leg while driving, she was always all over me. My partner would often say, "When is this honeymoon going to be...

A New Beginning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Y'all :) Well, where to start? Okay, I've been engaged for over a year now, and Johnny (my finace) recently enlisted in the National Guard and is currently undergoing AIT, soon to graduate on Dec. 17... He and I are to be wed on Sept 6, 2008 and we both can't wait for it to come soon...

In the beginning... [ 108 Answers ]

I direct these questions to Christians, but any may answer. As a preface to your answer please tell me if you are or are not a Christian. FYI, I am a Christian. 1. Do you believe in evolution? 2. Do you believe in the "gap theory?" 3. Do you believe the 6 days of creation were 24 hour...

View more questions Search