Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    congtran Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2014, 03:57 AM
    How to remove the cap around the taps to replace tap washers for Imperial taps.
    How to remove the cap around the taps in order to replace washers. My tap brand name is Imperial. The cover (cap) is round and triangle if looking from one side. There is no place to hold, grip and turn the cap.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 23, 2014, 04:27 AM
    More details please! If this is a two handle kitchen faucet then you are talking about the chrome cover plate, Correct? Back to you. Tom

Jul 23, 2014, 11:00 PM
    This is a shower taps. One for hot and one for cold water. Yes I am talking about the chrome plate.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 24, 2014, 05:27 AM
    Do you have a brand name? Back to you, Tom

Jul 24, 2014, 01:16 PM
    The brand name: Imperial.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2014, 01:38 PM
    Open the link below and you tell us which one is yours, Thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=impe...w=1536&bih=718

Jul 25, 2014, 12:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    Open the link below and you tell us which one is yours, Thanks.

https://www.google.com/search?q=impe...w=1536&bih=718
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Cong.Hien/Pictures/tap.jpg[/IMG]

My taps are not on this catalogue. I enclose a picture of the taps. Hope you can see it.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fixing dripping bath taps/ isolation tap [ 1 Answers ]

So I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to fix some dripping taps in the bath - should be easy enough! Under the bath there is just copper pipes with no way of turning the water off. So next stop the isolation valve in the kitchen. The house is built on a hill so the main pipe comes in...

Two taps fill a tank in 6 minutes, tap A fills tank in 10 minutes, how long does tap [ 2 Answers ]

Two taps A and B fill a tank in 6 minutes, tap A fills tank in 10 minutes, how long does tap B take to fill the tank?

Using the Kitchen taps only there is warm water coming out of the cold water taps? [ 2 Answers ]

Good Morning: There is warm water coming out of my Kitchen taps when using the cold water tap, & how do you fix this Sincerely: Marj

Dripping kitchen hot tap makes a loud noise when other taps are used. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi The hot tap at our kitchen sink has started making a loud humming noise whenever other taps in the house are used. I've been told it needs a new seal but as I don't know the make or model of the taps, I won't be able to get the correct part and my only option is to buy new taps. Is this true?...

Bathroom Taps - Mixer Tap v Individual Hot & Cold Taps [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question about Bathroom Taps. I am buying a Mixer tap for my new washhand basin which has one hole for the tap. My bath has 2 holes i.e.. One for a hot tap and one for a cold tap. I would like to buy 2 bath taps similar to my mixer tap but they don't appear to be...

View more questions Search