Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Happy Homecoming
    Hope you all don't mind me sharing - I just hate crying alone. But this time, not so much sad tears. Video shows a sailor making a surprise homecoming to his son at school. Warning: Have the tissues available.

May they all come home soon and just as safe.

MSNBC Video
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:19 PM
    I remember seeing this, Allheart. You are right, kleenixes are not optional when watching this. I agree with you, may all our armed forces personnel come home safe and sound (and soon!).
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Oh the tears, it was bad enough when my dear friends son came home after 6 months then got sent back out a week before christmas horrid to say the least these guys an awfull lot out there see a hell of a lot too may we all raise a glass for the worlds troops xxxxx
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Oh Absolutley CBW - raise a glass to the Worlds troops and there families. For all they see do and sacrifice.

Shy - still bawling my eyes out here... oh my. That little boys face and his wife's voice.
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Apr 1, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Christ! Seeing this makes me feel sad, angry, and grateful beyond words!
    God, please watch over those who are making the ultimate sacrifice and their brave families.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Honestly, I could not do that to my son. Or myself. Meaning I could not spend so much time away from my family that long. It would be too sad and depressing.

Yes, I watched the video. The little boys reaction says it all.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter and homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is in 9th grade and is going to homecoming. What should she wear and where do we shop to get it? We are in LA.

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Homecoming Hair Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... So I really need help with my hair for homecoming this year. I've looked up tons of searches but I can't find any type of hairstyle that isn't too much for my type of hair. I really just want something simple... My dress is Black and white. The black part is lacy and it's a white/cream...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search