Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    No kidding...
    I'm not sure who you're trying to diss here. The Syrians, your hero Putin, the dreaded UN, or the guy who killed Bin Laden when your guy couldn't?

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 08:51 AM
    YOUR guy would never have gotten the chance if OUR guy had not put the programs in place that located him.

But incidentally long before W ever got into office Clinton was offered OBL on a silver platter and he didn't want him... so it was one of your guys that blew the chance when he had it.
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Hello again, smoothy:

Our discussions are OVER! Don't address me again. I can't give you reddies here, but if you continue to post BOGUS stuff on the law boards like you do, I WILL!

excon
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2013, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

I'm not sure who you're trying to diss here. The Syrians, your hero Putin, the dreaded UN, or the guy who killed Bin Laden when your guy couldn't?

excon
    My aren't you a little crabby lately. What am I thinking, you're always crabby. :)
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 09:25 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    you're always crabby.
    Actually, I make a very good friend. Until the day I don't, and then I make a very good enemy. In my world, things ARE black or white.

excon
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Black or white eh? Then why aren't you dissing the "truthiness" of the present regime?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 09:46 AM
    Probably for the same reason you never question the tactics of the insurance industry any more.
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2013, 09:49 AM
    Hello again, Steve:
    Then why aren't you dissing the "truthiness" of the present regime?
    Cause I'm not as easy as you. But, I'm beginning to.

excon
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Probably for the same reason you never question the tactics of the insurance industry any more.
    Argumentum e silentio
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 6, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Doesn't apply to me. And while you stated you hate insurance companies as much as the government, you clearly come down for the junk insurance and sticker shock you blame on government.

You exploit a twofer to excuse your lack of depth on the issue, and ignore the benefit to 50 million people for the initial reaction to a complex situation.

As to the posting of an 3 month old article what's the point? Who trusts Assad or Putin any way?

Trust but VERIFY! Or are you just poking for some reaction? You got it,now what,your turn.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2013, 12:01 PM
    a) you're repeating yourself again and b) the last article I linked is dated November 5th, 2013, aka yesterday. I think you're losing it, Tal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I caused havoc! [ 7 Answers ]

I'm jules I'm 16 and a month ago I was asked out by a guy I had already dated two times before. He had been very sweet in asking me out and said he loved me and stuff and that he had changed over the summer and is more mature (lol). Since we have similar Christian values and love horses I said yes....

Havoc soundtrack [ 0 Answers ]

When the girls first go to a party,there's a spanish song playing. What's it called?

My dogs poop looks like grits or grain is in it, and its loose what could cause this? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husand got a new GSD (7 weeks) and we started him out on Iams puppy food, he has had loose stools ever since we got him, he got treated for hookworms and also tapeworms but yet still has the problem. His poop looks like it has grits in it or either grains, it is sometimes formed but also...

Can spider bites make dogs loose bladder control? [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved to Idaho with our Old English Sheepdog ( Arthur ) we have seen black widow and wolf spiders around the outside of the house and had them sprayed but Arthur has become lethargic and last night and this morning has wet himself. This has never happened before, could he have been...

What can you do about a 16 year old is causing havoc? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm single dad w/3kids since 2000. The mother is a bi-polar & acute alcoholic. She has not lived up to her visitation schedule in over 2 years. She has a history of canceling visitation at the last minute or not showing up and her excuses are always suspicious. My 18 yr old son is doing okay but...

View more questions Search