Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimishrest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2011, 12:23 PM
    Battle of Hastings...
    Please can you make up an interview with an Anglo Saxon and Norman soldiers after the battle of Hastings?

*I had to make up a newspaper by the way!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2011, 01:15 PM
    I'm sure soldiers or even the leaders weren't aware of the historical importance of this battle. They were probably happy they weren't wounded or killed! Is a common, everyday conversation/interview what you want about weapons used, territory claimed and lost, numbers wounded/killed, reports about how the battle was proceeding at various times?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custody battle [ 12 Answers ]

I currantly have my three children 18 hours a day. I was never married to my ex girlfriend. My oldest daughter is not biologically mine. She does not know this her mother refuses to tell her. Now her mother wants to take my three children and move away. I would like to try and get partial custody...

Custody Battle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My husband has a daughter with a another woman from a previous relationship. The mother of the little girl was involved in domestic violence and the court gave temporary custody to the my mother-in-law. My husband and I currently live out of state and he only gets to see her about...

A battle [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible for an felony father and his wife get joint custody or vistitation rights on my son even if I have a family domestic vilence paper stating that and for me not to have my information available to them, even though the wife paid and look my information up on the computer and she have...

Custody battle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am a mother of a beautiful little girl and I need help getting her back into her mommys arms.. Please give me advice on what to do... I do however share legal joint custody with her father but there is no getting through to him... Please help.. :(:(:(:(:(:(

View more questions Search