Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2011, 03:32 AM
    It's a little academic to be concerned about what the Taliban knew or didn't know. They protected OBL when his extradition was called for but with no treaty in place the US was whistling in the wind anyway
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2011, 03:52 AM
    What is academic is calling it an extradition request. It was an unconditional demand that was not met.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Unconditional or not it is meanless rhetoric if it doesn't result in the required action. You see Tom I happen to regard a lot of what has happened as meaningless rhetoric

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodness! [ 1 Answers ]

One Saturday evening, a priest, rabbi and Baptist minister walked into a Pub together. The bartender looked up and said, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Goodness my teeth are BAD! [ 5 Answers ]

Help! I have really bad teeth! I'm 16 years old I have braces For a few months I didn't really brush my teeth. I mean I would brush them but not good and not always with tooth paste and some days even I wouldn't brush them at all. Now I started to notices that my gums are showing a LOT more of...

Oh My Goodness:Solve The System [ 3 Answers ]

Solve The System x + √3 y = 4√2 √3x+y=2√6 Help! I just can't seem to figure this out. And I have no idea where to begin with it.:eek:

Power Source protector with alarm. Going off. Goodness. The noise is killer [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My internet died.. and I shut off the router and the power surge protector shut off too. Now the alarm is going off and I can't get it to stop

View more questions Search