Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 04:29 AM
    I am having such a hard time watching AI because of Sanjaya. He is making a mockery of the show.

It is truly not fair to others that can sing.

I am a Dolittle and Jordin fan. Jordin rocked it tonight... but that dress!!
    Retrotia Posts: 163, Reputation: 19
    -

May 2, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Yes, I think Sanjaya left at the right time because it was getting down to the finals. If Latisha would have gone instead of him-then it would have been obvious that "the vote for the worst" gimmick for Sanjaya was sabotaging A.I. (and its credibility)
    I hope Blake stays in tonight. I'd like to see him perform again. No doubt Melinda is the best imo, but I hope Phil & Chris go or at least that Blake doesn't.
    Wasn't that "telethon" show cool? That little cartoon image of Simon dancing to "don't u wish your boyfriend was hot like me" still sticks in my head.
    Go Melinda! Go Blake!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 2, 2007, 11:58 AM
    It is so hard at this point. Each contestant seems to be stepping up as needed. Jordin, who has been amazing up to last night faltered for the first time. But I think she has a stockpile of good performances to carry her through. Phil may have saved himself another week by his performance.

Melinda is just so far above the rest she would have to trip and fall off the stage to lose this thing. I disagreed with the judges on both Lakisha's and Chris's performances last night. I liked Blake's innovations. So, I think Lakisha and Chris may be out for the count. Though Phil is also on the bubble.

Unless Lakisha can recover to beat out Blake, he'll make the cut next week with Jordin and Melinda, but that should be the end of him.

Frankly, I'm shocked that the genders are even to this point (another reason I think Chris and Lakisha will be gone tonight). I expected Blake to be the only male to make the final 6. And I still think that's the way it should have happened.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 12:18 PM
    In case anyone is interested, there is a web site called dialidol, where they predict who will win based upon the busy signals received. Their rate of success with the predictions is at about 80%. According to them, Melinda is not at the top. Jordin and Blake are at the top and according to the site, are completely safe. Lakisha seems to be at risk tonight along with Chris. DialIdol.com - Measuring the busy signal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

Anyone interested in CANADIAN Idol? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if any Americans or people in other countries get the Canadian version of Idol, but it starts this week on CTV and if anyone is interested in discussing it, I thought I'd start this thread. I enjoy it for the most part, except that I can't stand the host, Ben Mulroney! He is the son of...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

Any American Idol fans out there? [ 44 Answers ]

It's one of only 2-3 "network" TV shows we watch in my house... and for A.I. the eight of us are glued! I'm rooting for the Joe Cocker-ish fella, but am fairly sure he can't win.:( I predict the crooner was voted out yesterday. We'll find out tonight.

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

View more questions Search